University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Firmers 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
Ah i see, thank you :redface:

And ah i'm studying Politics. What about you?

I'm studying Psychology :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by kezzajezza96
I'm studying Psychology :smile:

Ah awesome :redface:
Is anybody else experiencing any difficulties logging onto the accommodation website at the moment? I've been trying for over an hour now without much luck.
Reply 363
Original post by StrangeAeons
Is anybody else experiencing any difficulties logging onto the accommodation website at the moment? I've been trying for over an hour now without much luck.

YES! I had an email telling me I'd been made an offer but EVERY time I try to log in I get some kind of error page full of lines of text- so frustrated right now!
YES! I had an email telling me I'd been made an offer but EVERY time I try to log in I get some kind of error page full of lines of text- so frustrated right now!

I have had 5 emails with new passwords on (despite only requesting one) and also a random email about re-registering (a bit worried about that one, I hope it doesn't affect the offer I've already accepted). I've emailed them about it, so I hope it'll get sorted tomorrow.

Thank the Gods I'm not the only one though, haha! :smile:
Hello, I'm in Richard Newitt halls too. I'll be studying English & philosophy. :smile:

I'm also in richard newitt courts :smile: i'm studying politics and economics
Reply 366

yeah the servers too busy!... its crashed cause everyones tryna log in :/ haha

everyones been getting their offers probably
Reply 367
I have had 5 emails with new passwords on (despite only requesting one) and also a random email about re-registering (a bit worried about that one, I hope it doesn't affect the offer I've already accepted). I've emailed them about it, so I hope it'll get sorted tomorrow.

Thank the Gods I'm not the only one though, haha! :smile:

Yes I'm glad its not just me struggling. I almost want to stay up all night just refreshing the page! I haven't even seen my offer yet let alone accepted it :frown: the curiosity is killing me 🔫 what are you going to study?
Reply 368
Anyone in Mayflower Halls.?
Reply 369
Yes I'm glad its not just me struggling. I almost want to stay up all night just refreshing the page! I haven't even seen my offer yet let alone accepted it :frown: the curiosity is killing me 🔫 what are you going to study?

Oh sorry you've already said what you're studying :smile:
Yes I'm glad its not just me struggling. I almost want to stay up all night just refreshing the page! I haven't even seen my offer yet let alone accepted it :frown: the curiosity is killing me ������ what are you going to study?

Oh no, I hope you'll get through soon! Where would you like to stay?
I'll be studying English and philosophy - can't wait!
Reply 371
Oh no, I hope you'll get through soon! Where would you like to stay?
I'll be studying English and philosophy - can't wait!

Oh OK that sounds interesting! I considered English and Philosophy myself a few months ago. ERM ideally I would like Archers Road bit if not then glen Eyre or Wessex lane- what about yourself ?
Oh OK that sounds interesting! I considered English and Philosophy myself a few months ago. ERM ideally I would like Archers Road bit if not then glen Eyre or Wessex lane- what about yourself ?

I accepted the offer to stay at Glen Eyre a couple of days ago, I think perhaps I was a little hasty - but I just wanted it over and done with. It seems pretty nice!

What will you be studying? :smile:
Reply 373
I accepted the offer to stay at Glen Eyre a couple of days ago, I think perhaps I was a little hasty - but I just wanted it over and done with. It seems pretty nice!

What will you be studying? :smile:

Yes I just want it done now as well- it really is nice though! I'm doing Psychology :smile:
im studying Software Engineering and have been allocated a Room at Mayflower so far :smile:
Original post by DH96
Anyone in Mayflower Halls.?

Yup! Got my offer today- lols- living at the new hall that suffered an explosion recently. Lucky(!) :colone:
Original post by ataubman
Hey :smile: im studying politics and economics and am in glen eyre. like the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/politicseconomicssoton

Hey I'm studying Politics and Economics too! (But i don't have facebook so I can't 'like' it) :rolleyes:
I'm in Mayflower though
Reply 377
Original post by Prayingkitty
Yup! Got my offer today- lols- living at the new hall that suffered an explosion recently. Lucky(!) :colone:

Same! LOL, haven't accepted yet cause the site crashed.
LOOL! How lucky we are! but it is all new!
Original post by Prayingkitty
Hey I'm studying Politics and Economics too! (But i don't have facebook so I can't 'like' it) :rolleyes:
I'm in Mayflower though

Oh you're the first person i've met on the same course! :smile: I applied for mayflower but was offered glen eyre. Where are you from?
Original post by DH96
Same! LOL, haven't accepted yet cause the site crashed.
LOOL! How lucky we are! but it is all new!

Same here! Bunch of coded error messages, probably due to Mayflower offers overload.
Looking forward to the new beds :u: but supposedly it must be the biggest hall there is: more than 1,000 standard en-suites

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending