The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mmmmmmmmmmm… π
Haha yeah we might see each other :tongue: what were your a level choices mine are Biology Chemistry Maths Further Maths

Yay! Your options are the same as mine and I was also thinking of doing Geography or a Language as a back up. 5 will be quite a lot though! :biggrin:
Original post by Mr...
Hussein is close. You're getting scarily close :ninja:

Correct me then... :colone:

Hussan, Hussain?

Not now. Look at the past posts you've made and msgs etc. I can guarantee that you will cringe at some. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usycool1
I wasn't even trying to be funny but people laughed...is that a good or bad sign, I wonder :iiam:

Yep :sadnod: The other day, she had chocolate. She offered EVERYONE else some chocolate and when I looked hopefully, she said to me: "You're not getting any, Usy :colonhash:" :sadnod:

Nope :holmes:

Thanks...more bullying already. :sly:

I never do, I'm a good, well-behaved mod. :u:

It's a good thing :lol:

What lies are these? :eek:

Weren't you part of the other year threads though?

:innocent:

Sure you are :unimpressed:
Original post by Mr...

Correct me then... :colone:

Is it Hassine or Hassen?
Original post by Mr...

Hassan?
Original post by karmacrunch
Yay! Your options are the same as mine and I was also thinking of doing Geography or a Language as a back up. 5 will be quite a lot though! :biggrin:

Yes 5 seems like hard work!

Mr... Hasan?
*gasps* :zomg: Black Rose! How could you, especially with chocolate? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're lies! I don't remember anything about chocolate :no: I think he meant the cake :wink:
Original post by Mr...
Hassan is the closest you'll ever get because you need to find out for yourself :smile: it has to do with spelling

As in the letters are the same? Nassah?

Wait maybe its hassan but in a different language? idk
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
Hassan is the closest you'll ever get because you need to find out for yourself :smile: it has to do with spelling
Hassain?
Original post by Mr...
You're getting colder...
You can stop guessing now :rolleyes:

I'm confused. Is it that? :tongue:
Nassah doesn't begin with a H *facepalm* I must be getting tired
Original post by Mr...
No... It's a variation of Hassan but you can stop guessing

Ahh okay :smile:
Hi im sailorcat! Im also turning 15 in october (11th)

The subjects you have to take are:
Math
English/Literature
Science and Additional
RP (religion and philosophy)
P.e
PSHCE

The subjects i chose are:
Art
Sociology (Which im sososososo excited for that ive started to revise from now for it)
ICT
Child development

When im doing A levels im hoping to do:
Art
Psychology
Sociology
Math
Astronomy (is that a subject or?)

Welllll i love japan, its culture and such, i read manga/watch anime and watch japanese dramas as well using chopsticks to eat and eating japanese sweets. I also draw manga, hoping to create my own book with a plotline of a manga ive always wanted to have but never existed. I also write spoken word poems about social justice, human rights, feminism. I love taking pictures i guess??
Oh cats! I have one and i love her to deathhh. I also wear hijab! Im volunteering at the library right now. I want world peace even though its going to be pretty hard to achieve. Im also interested in space, and the planets and moon and such.

Im actually pretty excited for year ten
Im aiming to study a lot? (WANT THOSE A'S!!!) and because we get to do classes we wanna do its pretty awesome! Im just excited for the whole thing in general i just cant wait to go back because this summer is dragging on and is very boring. I go back in 16 days :smile:
My favourite smiley is probably
:confused:
Sailorcat
x
Original post by sailorcat
Hi im sailorcat! Im also turning 15 in ...

I will be first :colone:
Hello! Nice subject choices! I know a few people doing sociology and the course outline in our booklets looked interesting. Astronomy is a subject, I'm not sure if it's an A Level but I doubt many schools would offer it.
You like anime? Ooh, which ones have you watched and what's your favourite genre? Wish I could write poetry :frown: I tried once but it was horrible and I'm not going to try again, I don't think.
Aim for A*s :wink: we're all aiming for the highest grades! I go back in exactly two weeks ohnoohnoohnooo
We are going to smash the 100 pages mark just in the holidays methinks :0

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone! I'm Fatimah21 and i'm 14 turning 15 in october!

Apart from my compulsory subjects, i'm doing:
Triple science
Computer science
Spanish
And history

I don't know what to do after year 11, probably sixth form but i'm considering college....

I often procrastinate and laze around but i'm gonna make sure that changes this year :boring::bebored:

I'm excited for year 10 (Is that weird? :colondollar:)

:happy2::headfire::groovy:
Original post by Chemister
I'm a March person :smile:

If your on about birthdays, I'm a march person too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Black Rose
I know :lol:
That's gonna be hard :mmm: Would be for me anyway :lol: Guessing you're taking it for a level then?

I know, I'm still putting it off :mmm: I am indeed, which may have been a mistake :eek:

I haven't thought of one yet. You will be informed of it soon though. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well hurry up! :redface:

Original post by Mr...
Wabble?

Sorry for not replying, I was away eating soup at an actress' house while chatting to her and her parents :tongue:
Original post by Mr...
You have to find out yourself... :smile:

But I win because I was closest :tongue:

Original post by Black Rose
Hassan?

Beat you to it :biggrin:
Original post by Vionar
I know, I'm still putting it off :mmm: I am indeed, which may have been a mistake :eek:

Well hurry up! :redface:

Sorry for not replying, I was away eating soup at an actress' house while chatting to her and her parents :tongue:

At an actress' house?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Melissa.J.Parkes
At an actress' house?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, at an actress' rented house because the other one is being renovated :tongue:

Latest