Original post by Mr...
She's officially a member of our thread :wink:

How so?
Hey guys....

hows the future? :tongue:
Hey, do you all have work experience?
Original post by Ellenroberts3

School needs us to do it, I really have no idea on what to do...
Original post by AlphaNick
N'awwwww the new year 11s are already congregating

They're enjoying life while they can . . . I'm joking. :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 286

Our school doesn't give us time to do it, but they suggest that we should. I've done two weeks this holidays, and have more booked for later in the year and some next year. :smile:

Wow! I thought 25 was bad enough! How are you planning on organising your revision?
Original post by Humzaawan123
ikr... i have my french listening, french reading,biology additional and biology further additional on the same day and it is the first day of exams :frown:

Ah well, we'll work hard and get through it:smile:.. I'm just worried about having to cram my revision all at once.
Original post by Nadine_08
Wow! I thought 25 was bad enough! How are you planning on organising your revision?

Try and get all my revision notes and flashcards done before Christmas so all my resources are ready and start proper revision from about January probably :frown: not sure how it's going to work really, it's so many exams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nadine_08
All of them, especially maths- I really want a B! I just had a look at the exam timetable and now I'm even more terrified:frown::frown::frown: Can't believe we've only got 9 months...

Where did you get an exam timetable? Or are all the exam timings on the exam board websites already?

Posted from TSR Mobile

At my school we do work experience in July after we've done all our exams. We started writing our CVs at school near the end of Year 10.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Imank01
Which A-Levels are you deciding to take? Also were you able to balance extra-curricular with revision effectively?

I've chosen Maths, Psychology, Chemistry and Biology. I think that for myself especially up to April I was perfectly find with my extra curricular but when it came to May I didn't want to jeopardise my exams at all so I put them on hold until exam season was over. I know some people who did much more than myself but still they managed to balance the clubs and come out of the exams successful. With GCSEs you just really need to listen in class and really do ask if you have any questions. If you have any revision guides and you know the teacher would be going over a particular topic in lesson, why not just read that page the day before? Trust me it helps a lot! Hope this helped :smile:
Original post by JanitaTwain
How did you find it? Do you remember what the six mark question was about?

I think it was okay, how about you? And i'm not sure what the six mark was, I think it was something to do with comparing two substances or something?
Original post by tryrevise
Where did you get an exam timetable? Or are all the exam timings on the exam board websites already?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're on the exam board websites, or at least AQA and Edexcel - they're provisional, but they shouldn't change much.
Original post by DustToDust
I think it was okay, how about you? And i'm not sure what the six mark was, I think it was something to do with comparing two substances or something?

I done C2 and C3 together, just as I finished C2 the invigilators handed out the C3 paper. I personally found C2 waaaayyyyy harder than C3. But all in all it was a decent paper. When are you getting your results?
Original post by Invest
Oh nice. What are you hoping to get?

Sweet. What are you hoping to get in statistics? & did this include coursework - what did you get in that also?

I'm hoping for A* in RS, A/A* in English lit and A in science. However, after the exams i'm thinking my English may be a B.
I done C2 and C3 together, just as I finished C2 the invigilators handed out the C3 paper. I personally found C2 waaaayyyyy harder than C3. But all in all it was a decent paper. When are you getting your results?

I only did the unit 2's, and compared to the biology I loved chemistry haha! I'm getting them on Thursday.
Original post by DustToDust
I only did the unit 2's, and compared to the biology I loved chemistry haha! I'm getting them on Thursday.

Wow, I am dreading biology, I find physic sooooooo much easier to understand. Are you going to get them at the same time as the (old) year 11s?
Wow, I am dreading biology, I find physic sooooooo much easier to understand. Are you going to get them at the same time as the (old) year 11s?

Year 11 go at 9:30 and I can go at 10:30. I'm getting English lit and RS as well:frown:

Latest