The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Im in Colman House CH09! Im so excited aha! Anyone else in flat 9 with me?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by lilGem
I was a fresher last year, I'll be going into second year of biological sciences :smile:

what will you be doing when you start? :h:

Environmental earth science :smile:
Original post by behindblueglass
Does that mean im 11 floors up...?

None of the accommodation is that tall, they have several flats in through one door then when they run out of space start with the next number through the next door. So for example 1-5 could be through one door, then 6- 10 through another (so 1, 2, 6 & 7 were on the ground floor). So it will depend on exactly how many flats are in each group.

This is apart from constable and Nelson where all flats start on the ground floor and go up, with no shared hallways.

Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by willparker666
I've just confirmed my student accommodation, as university village larch, please reply if you've got the same, it would be nice to talk to some potential flatmates before I move in.

Hi! I'll be in larch :smile: what's your room number?
Original post by dbeanz93
Norfolk Terrace :smile: D-Block

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm Norfolk Terrace D block too, what floor are you on? (should be the first 2 numbers after the ntd) :smile:
Environmental earth science :smile:

ooh you'll be close to the BIO building then :smile: I know of a few people taking it in my year, they love it! :h:
Hey,
So I've just confirmed wolfson close and been allocated my room but im not sure how the code correlates to the room my code is WC11B. Where does this mean ill be e.g. floor/flat etc

Not actually sure what that code means but i'll be in wolfson close too (:
I am a fresher, going to do biological science. I still haven't find an accommodation yet, I want an en suite that is close to the campus and perhaps not too old. Can anyone recommend any? thanks :smile:
Original post by rachrach12
I am a fresher, going to do biological science. I still haven't find an accommodation yet, I want an en suite that is close to the campus and perhaps not too old. Can anyone recommend any? thanks :smile:

hey, I'm going into second year doing biological sciences if you have any questions about the course I'll be happy to help :h:

Sign up for a thing called home run if you have not yet been allocated accommodation- it allows you to find landlords and people often post looking for someone to fill up a room :smile:
Original post by lilGem
hey, I'm going into second year doing biological sciences if you have any questions about the course I'll be happy to help :h:

Sign up for a thing called home run if you have not yet been allocated accommodation- it allows you to find landlords and people often post looking for someone to fill up a room :smile:

Hi :smile: What's the course like in UEA and how big is the group? Do you like it? :P

Oh cool thanks, but do you think I could still find one in the hall or will it be full already :s-smilie:

Thanks!
I'm in hawthorne, anyone else?
Hi :smile: What's the course like in UEA and how big is the group? Do you like it? :P

Oh cool thanks, but do you think I could still find one in the hall or will it be full already :s-smilie:

Thanks!

we share modules with biomedicine and biochemistry so lectures can go up to 200, labs for genetics and biochemistry often split in half and you have labs twice a week for genetics and one for biochemistry.

Lectures for EEB, biodiversity are a lot smaller with there being just over 100 so labs again are in a session inclusive of everyone!

I loved it- really excited for next year

if you have an accommodation guarantee you should be allocated one over the next few days :smile:
WC02A :smile: See you there!
Original post by lilGem
ooh you'll be close to the BIO building then :smile: I know of a few people taking it in my year, they love it! :h:

Im so excited :biggrin:
Original post by robinsucks
Not actually sure what that code means but i'll be in wolfson close too (:

It means flat 11 room B which number flat are you? :smile:
Reply 4355
Britten House Flat 19
nelson court :smile: woo!
Original post by Sixdegreesofsoph
Constable terrace :smile:

I got constable terrace too :biggrin:

try ensuite campus(which is inside the campus) or ensuite village(which is a few minutes away from from the campus).
hey, I'm going to be in wolfson close flat 10 (I think..) anyone else? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending