The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't know whether I'm more worried about the grade boundaries being high or the fact that our teachers get our results tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edexcel usually release at midnight and I think aqa releases at 8-9 in the morning
All CIE grade boundaries and mark schemes for June 2014 GCSEs have been released on this website: www.gceguide.com
Just click your subject on the left hand side.
what time does the ocr grade boundaries get release ? and what day
Original post by mark000
what time does the ocr grade boundaries get release ? and what day

Tomorrow, about 7-8 am
Original post by midgemeister7
Tomorrow, about 7-8 am

ok thanks did u do any ocr exams?
Original post by mark000
ok thanks did u do any ocr exams?

Not OCR GCSEs no, I did CIE IGCSEs, Edexcel IGCSEs + GCSEs and a couple AQA. Did OCR additional maths though. How about you?
Original post by 42Helium
They are released from midnight tonight (so Wednesday basically)

Sorry for my poor explanation!

No they are not :confused: Exam boards made it clear that anything released would be from 6am minimum - the grade boundaries will not be released at mid-night :tongue:
Not OCR GCSEs no, I did CIE IGCSEs, Edexcel IGCSEs + GCSEs and a couple AQA. Did OCR additional maths though. How about you?

i did ocr biology and maths
Will any grade boundaries be released 12 Am today/tomorrow?
Original post by KoolKid98189

Hooray, I'm bracing myself to get a ****ing A in my maths GCSE instead of an A*:angry::angry:

Same here mate :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheEpiphany
Will any grade boundaries be released 12 Am today/tomorrow?

Edexcel A level were posted at midnight so GCSE may be :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KoolKid98189

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...day-chaos.html

Hooray, I'm bracing myself to get a ****ing A in my maths GCSE instead of an A*:angry::angry:

Original post by SyedAreYouDumb
Same here mate :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

An A grade is a VERY good grade you know! :tongue:
No one cares about GCSEs unless you are doing competitive courses, getting a C or above should be okay to do.
Maybe if you can't achieve the grade which your sixth form or college wants for it, it might not be the subject for you..
so guys relax.
Original post by frozo123
No one cares about GCSEs unless you are doing competitive courses, getting a C or above should be okay to do.
Maybe if you can't achieve the grade which your sixth form or college wants for it, it might not be the subject for you..
so guys relax.

The thing about competitive courses is that they're competitive because a lot of people want to do them. Given that this is TSR, and people like aiming for the best, I think it's pretty safe to say that 'relaxing' isn't as easy as it sounds. As you said, especially if you want to do the 'competitive' courses (which a lot of people want to do)
**** it I'm staying up until midnight lol
Aqa core science anyone ?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Changing Skies
Edexcel A level were posted at midnight so GCSE may be :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you very much. Good luck with your GCSE's.

I am doing ocr additional maths next year too... any tips ? How was it ? Apaprently it is really hard And what did you get ? .... thanks
Original post by Humzaawan123
I am doing ocr additional maths next year too... any tips ? How was it ? Apaprently it is really hard And what did you get ? .... thanks

My sister did it this year. She said that if you put your mind to it it's not hard but she didn't.:colondollar: She hated it throughout the entire year and didn't revise at all. She's expecting a U on Thursday.:tongue: I'm in the year below her and we started doing it towards the end of Year 10. I wouldn't say that what we've done so far is hard. You should be able to grasp the work fairly quickly if you're at A-A* standard in GCSE Maths.:smile: Hope that helps

Latest