The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Sir peter hilton court

Hello, I was wondering if anyone was at sir peter hilton court, flat 8 third floor? :smile:
Original post by jacqueline)
Hello, I was wondering if anyone was at sir peter hilton court, flat 8 third floor? :smile:

Hellloo, yeah I am! What are you studying?
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Chloeswain8
Hellloo, yeah I am! What are you studying?

Early childhood studies :smile: what are you studying?
Early childhood studies :smile: what are you studying?

Aww cool I'm doing primary education :smile: have you spoke to anyone else staying in our flat?
Reply 4
Aww cool I'm doing primary education :smile: have you spoke to anyone else staying in our flat?

Yeah I have, do you have Fb? I could add you to the group conversation if you'd like :smile:
Yeah I have, do you have Fb? I could add you to the group conversation if you'd like :smile:

Yeah please! Chloe swain :smile:

I bet there's loads of Chloe swains actually haha. I've got brown hair and I'm from leicester if that helps? Not sure how private my Facebook is
Reply 7

There are quite a few, Chloe swains which one are you, sorry :smile:
There are quite a few, Chloe swains which one are you, sorry :smile:

Haha didn't think about that. Erm i went wyggeston and queen Elizabeth I college. What's your name I can try and find you?
Reply 9
I bet there's loads of Chloe swains actually haha. I've got brown hair and I'm from leicester if that helps? Not sure how private my Facebook is

Ok haha, thankyou. Do you have a picture of prom as your cover photo?
Ok haha, thankyou. Do you have a picture of prom as your cover photo?

Yeah that's me :smile:
Reply 11
Haha didn't think about that. Erm i went wyggeston and queen Elizabeth I college. What's your name I can try and find you?
jacqueline harris, iv got blonde hair and someone with brown hair in the photo :smile:
jacqueline harris, iv got blonde hair and someone with brown hair in the photo :smile:

Yeah got it now :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest