The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Liberty Court 2014/2015

Hadn't seen a thread so thought I would start one and see who else is going to be in liberty court?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MattDrane
Hadn't seen a thread so thought I would start one and see who else is going to be in liberty court?

I am but I am not a first year. I'm going to be in block K.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Jesska xD
I am but I am not a first year. I'm going to be in block K.

I'm first year but 19, Not sure of my block yet as I'm paying my deposit tomorrow. What do you study?
Reply 3
BTW does anyone know what the deal is with the Bus Pass that is supposed to be included, is it for a particular bus company or the area? Does it allow for complete free bus travel around Keele?
BTW does anyone know what the deal is with the Bus Pass that is supposed to be included, is it for a particular bus company or the area? Does it allow for complete free bus travel around Keele?

As far as I'm aware you'll get the new Potteries Annual Ticket! It's for First buses (majority are this company). I'm not certain whether they have limited it to the Keele route only (bus number 3) though as it is being funded by Keele/Liberty Court but it'll be 100% free as 'compensation' for being allocated off campus accommodation.
Hey I'm a first year and I'm gonna be on Liberty Court :smile:
I'm a fresher in Liberty Court too... hopefully!
Studying Marketing and Computer Science. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Im_uncreative
Hey I'm a first year and I'm gonna be on Liberty Court :smile:

I'm first year too in Liberty court, what are you studying?
Reply 8
Hello I'm staying at liberty court, and studying business and psychology!
Hi, I'm one of the Student Ambassadors at Liberty Court, If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask either myself or Matthew (The other Ambassador) on here or on the new Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1534101333493730/). Cant wait to see you all in September.
I'm first year too in Liberty court, what are you studying?

Psychology single honours :smile: what about you?
Reply 11
Original post by Im_uncreative
Psychology single honours :smile: what about you?

Economics and Politics :smile:, thinking of looking into doing a psychology elective or two.
When does everyone get their first installment of their student loan/grant?
Its just my expected date for my student loan/grant is the 29th September but Liberty Court's first installment for the accommodation is on the 27th?
Original post by C0nfused_Student
When does everyone get their first installment of their student loan/grant?
Its just my expected date for my student loan/grant is the 29th September but Liberty Court's first installment for the accommodation is on the 27th?

You can defer your payment to liberty court until your loan comes in. All you have to do is either call them or full in a form when you get there .
Original post by Lauren.A.W
You can defer your payment to liberty court until your loan comes in. All you have to do is either call them or full in a form when you get there .

Ahh thankyou! I started to panic a little then.

By deferring the payment do you have to pay slightly more? Or will it be the same amount?
Ahh thankyou! I started to panic a little then.

By deferring the payment do you have to pay slightly more? Or will it be the same amount?

It's the same amount it just comes out at a later date. All relevant information about this will be put on the keele liberty court Facebook page soon.
This may seem a little daft, but is anyone else worries about not being a part of Keele Uni as much due to not living on campus?

I'v heard a lot about the 'Keele Bubble' and how people can sometimes go weeks/months without even leaving the campus at a time...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Does anyone know the size of the bed in the liberty court premier en suite's?
Reply 18
This may seem a little daft, but is anyone else worries about not being a part of Keele Uni as much due to not living on campus?

I'v heard a lot about the 'Keele Bubble' and how people can sometimes go weeks/months without even leaving the campus at a time...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a bit worried (Was looking forward to being able to being able to sleep in a bit later and go back to my room between classes if I wanted to). It does have upsides though, I think it is a bit cheaper, free bus pass, right next to the train station and its less than a mile away from a morrisons local. It evens out for me because I have to get the train to work, but I am a little bit disappointed.
Does anyone know the size of the bed in the liberty court premier en suite's?

I think they are all single beds, but i would double check

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest