The Student Room Group

I'm A Vain African....Ask Me Anything ??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shanzii
Lol it doesn't sound very exciting but at least you're getting paid :tongue::wink:

Barely :tongue:
But yeah, it's fine for now :smile: What are you up to today?
Reply 181
Original post by Ndella
Show us your favourite selfie

It's hard to pick a favourite really
Reply 182
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
Barely :tongue:
But yeah, it's fine for now :smile: What are you up to today?

I'm currently practising for my theory test and I'm trying to find scientific articles as I need to review one for homework - I actually got summer homework :frown:

What about you ?
Original post by Shanzii
It's hard to pick a favourite really

Then any?
Original post by Shanzii
I'm currently practising for my theory test and I'm trying to find scientific articles as I need to review one for homework - I actually got summer homework :frown:

What about you ?

Work, write, watch Doctor Who, eat, sleep, repeat :tongue: I can't wait until the summer's over :tongue:
Reply 185
Work, write, watch Doctor Who, eat, sleep, repeat :tongue: I can't wait until the summer's over :tongue:

Eating and sleeping is the best thing ever :tongue:
Oh yeah, Doctor Who starts soon....I can't wait
What do you think of the new doctor ?
Original post by Shanzii
Eating and sleeping is the best thing ever :tongue:
Oh yeah, Doctor Who starts soon....I can't wait
What do you think of the new doctor ?

I'm pretty optimistic about 12. I wasn't too happy with 11's storylines and it made it hard for me to like the character as much as I wanted to. Only a few more days to go :biggrin:
Favourite musical instrument?
Reply 187
I'm pretty optimistic about 12. I wasn't too happy with 11's storylines and it made it hard for me to like the character as much as I wanted to. Only a few more days to go :biggrin:
Favourite musical instrument?

I agree about 11.
My favourite musical instrument would be the drum kit only because I'm good at it :tongue:
What about it ?
Original post by Shanzii
I agree about 11.
My favourite musical instrument would be the drum kit only because I'm good at it :tongue:
What about it ?

I like the ocarine (mostly because of Zelda games :tongue:)

I also hated what happened with the Weeping Angels during 11's episodes. They were so cool at the start :frown:
Original post by Shanzii
Why do think so ?
I do agree with you though, as they fail to do enough to help people worldwide

Because they treat dictators and tyrannies as if they have sovereignty over their nations. The UN is basically a dictator's club. They don't actually believe in human rights.
Reply 190
I like the ocarine (mostly because of Zelda games :tongue:)

I also hated what happened with the Weeping Angels during 11's episodes. They were so cool at the start :frown:

The ocarina instrument looks strange but really cool at the same time
Well, hopefully this series will be much better than some of 11's episodes
I've been looking at all the trailers and it looks very interesting
Original post by Shanzii
The ocarina instrument looks strange but really cool at the same time
Well, hopefully this series will be much better than some of 11's episodes
I've been looking at all the trailers and it looks very interesting

It looks like it's going to be way darker :biggrin: I think Capaldi has put his foot down about a lot of things he won't do with the character as well :smile:
Reply 192
Original post by felamaslen
Because they treat dictators and tyrannies as if they have sovereignty over their nations. The UN is basically a dictator's club. They don't actually believe in human rights.

I understand where you're coming from and I do agree. If the UN valued people's human rights then they'd put more effort into helping them than being up the dictators' and tyrannies' ass .
Reply 193
It looks like it's going to be way darker :biggrin: I think Capaldi has put his foot down about a lot of things he won't do with the character as well :smile:

I think so too, he did say that they won't be no flirting and etc. It's good to see that he takes control of what his character will do
Original post by Shanzii
I think so too, he did say that they won't be no flirting and etc. It's good to see that he takes control of what his character will do

Big time :biggrin: I only started watching in the last year. It's going to be so hard waiting a week at a time for new episodes :tongue:
Original post by Shanzii
I understand where you're coming from and I do agree. If the UN valued people's human rights then they'd put more effort into helping them than being up the dictators' and tyrannies' ass .

Yeah, and they also wouldn't let tyrants be members. It's been like this since its inception though; Soviet Russia was always on its security council and Soviet Russia was always a tyranny.
do your pubes look like an afro?
Reply 197
Big time :biggrin: I only started watching in the last year. It's going to be so hard waiting a week at a time for new episodes :tongue:

The anticipation gets too much when waiting week after week for a new episode.
You're just left wondering about what happens next
Original post by Shanzii
The anticipation gets too much when waiting week after week for a new episode.
You're just left wondering about what happens next

I'm excited for the season :biggrin:
Reply 199
Original post by felamaslen
Yeah, and they also wouldn't let tyrants be members. It's been like this since its inception though; Soviet Russia was always on its security council and Soviet Russia was always a tyranny.

They should really change this .

Quick Reply

Latest