The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University College - Liberty Park 2014

Who else is studying at CUC and staying in Liberty Park? Been given my move in date, has anyone else?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey there , I am gonna be joining CUC for management and leadership this Sept , what about you ? :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Feel it
Hey there , I am gonna be joining CUC for management and leadership this Sept , what about you ? :smile:

Hey cool, me too! I'll be doing the certificate course though, are you doing the degree? :smile:
Reply 3
Oh that's great! Yeah I'll be going for the degree , my name's Farhan btw :smile:I hope we get to meet cause I don't wanna be a loner there :tongue:
Reply 4
cool, mines Katie :smile: you should look into other social media like I have been, I've found a couple people who are staying in the same place as me. Are you at Liberty Park for accommodation?
Reply 5
We'll I've tried facebook but didn't find it of much help ,can you suggest me where else I should be looking ?
Reply 6
Original post by Feel it
We'll I've tried facebook but didn't find it of much help ,can you suggest me where else I should be looking ?

I found a couple people on Tumblr who are going to Coventry? They're not studying the same as me but they will be in the same area
I'm studying at CUC and staying in liberty park ! Room 8 03 B (i imagine that means block B flat 8 bedroom 03?) and i move in on Sunday 7th sept :biggrin:
Reply 8
I've been given a move in date of then7th too! They told me to be there between 10 and 4, I wasn't given a flat number or anything though, how did you get yours?
Original post by kutie_
I've been given a move in date of then7th too! They told me to be there between 10 and 4, I wasn't given a flat number or anything though, how did you get yours?

Yay! :smile: i just phoned liberty park and asked them my move in date and asked if they knew my room number because i hadn't recieved any info, they were very friendly and helpful! :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by ShannonH14
Yay! :smile: i just phoned liberty park and asked them my move in date and asked if they knew my room number because i hadn't recieved any info, they were very friendly and helpful! :smile:

That sounds easy enough I'll give them a call! Never know we would be in the same block or flat hahah :smile:
Original post by kutie_
That sounds easy enough I'll give them a call! Never know we would be in the same block or flat hahah :smile:

Quite possibly :smile: let me know when you find out
Reply 12
Spoke to them just now. They said I'm in block 8, but I haven't been allocated a specific room just yet, they told me to ring back in about a week and they should know

The girl I spoke to sounded really confused like she didn't know what she was talking about, which isn't promising but I'll just ring back another time

Looks like we're in the same block though!
Original post by kutie_
Spoke to them just now. They said I'm in block 8, but I haven't been allocated a specific room just yet, they told me to ring back in about a week and they should know

The girl I spoke to sounded really confused like she didn't know what she was talking about, which isn't promising but I'll just ring back another time

Looks like we're in the same block though!

Ah that's strange Considering i only phoned up this morning too! Never mind you'll find out soon :smile: Aww that's good we're more than likely to see each other then :smile: I'll private message you my Facebook or Twitter if you like?
Reply 14
Original post by ShannonH14
Ah that's strange Considering i only phoned up this morning too! Never mind you'll find out soon :smile: Aww that's good we're more than likely to see each other then :smile: I'll private message you my Facebook or Twitter if you like?

That's definitely strange then. I've emailed the women who told me my move in date a few days ago, hopefully she might have a little bit more information. aw that would be cool :smile:

Haven't got Twitter but I do have facebook, send me a link :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest