The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Is there a classic league if so could i still possibly join.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This was my team. The points are estimate

Begovic (2)
Cahill (2) Jones(4) Vlaar (Not sure
Siggurdson (13 i think) Fabregas (11) Sterling (11)
Costa(5) Rooney (12) Bojan (2)
Can't believe that penalty decision. If I'd got that it would have been captain Costa assist, maybe even a Costa goal, which would also have won me a tenner Instead, I lose 2 points for a booking...
Original post by SK7866

Begovic (2)

Rooney got 7 not 6

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SK7866

Begovic (2)

Original post by TH3-FL45H
Rooney got 7 not 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

And Costa got 6, with Sterling getting 13.
Reply 1345
Original post by SK7866

Begovic (2)

Vlaar got 8
Top of the league! Preparing myself for the Torres-esque fall from grace. :awesome:
Original post by Isometrix
Anyone else in the Hazard camp? Pretty disappointing but i'm keeping him until I WC in a few GWs.

Probably the other way round for me, in the long term I want one of Hazard/Sanchez in my team. We'll see which one explodes first.
65 points. 8th. Dizzying heights.

Pretty happy although in H2H Division B I was joint 3rd highest scorer but lost the game as I was against the top scorer. Gutting.
In division A only 1 person was below the average score. I am starting to think I joined the wrong league.
Very happy with my points total (67) but F.Luis and B.Davies not starting has really annoyed me. I hate taking points hits and I can't think of a better option in either defence at the same price so I am a bit stuck.
Decent start to division A picking up 3 points. Think I'll resist making a transfer this week. Only real decision will be playing chambers(Everton away) or wisdom(Soton away)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loving doing the H2H this year.. just gives me something new to think about over last year..

Narrow win in week1, and an interesting oponent in week2, :smile: looking forward to it
57 points :colondollar: star player on the bench etc lol :>
In 3rd position. Getting a nosebleed
Original post by SirMasterKey
65 points. 8th. Dizzying heights.

Pretty happy although in H2H Division B I was joint 3rd highest scorer but lost the game as I was against the top scorer. Gutting.

That's me! Sorry bro. :tongue: :colone:
Well i got kicked out =(
Is it possible to rejoin the league? i don’t want any of the fancy gifts or anything. I just enjoy competing in a large league, bragging rights are all i want :wink:
Original post by Alex Doran
Very happy with my points total (67) but F.Luis and B.Davies not starting has really annoyed me. I hate taking points hits and I can't think of a better option in either defence at the same price so I am a bit stuck.

Get Clyne instead of Davies, outstanding on Sunday and just look at his fixtures.

WBA whu NEW swa QPR tot SUN STO hull LEI av
Reply 1357
Original post by sr90
Get Clyne instead of Davies, outstanding on Sunday and just look at his fixtures.

Newcaslte will be a tough match. If it wasn't for lack of finishing it would have been a good match against Man City
Original post by sr90

Current defence is;
F.Luis - B.Davies - Clyne - Ferdinand - Chambers

Can't put Clyne in, already had him
Original post by sr90
First international break for me. Nothing urgent to address just yet.

Same. Just need to decide whether to save the free transfer or do Mata to Fab.

Original post by Alex Doran
In division A only 1 person was below the average score. I am starting to think I joined the wrong league.

Ditto the Clyne suggestion. Maybe Jones for Luis with Utd's nice fixture run? Or Vertongen might be back?

Quick Reply

Latest