The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa Creative writing 2013

I'm starting the creative writing BA on the 23rd September :smile: Anyone else...?
Reply 1
hi! yeah, i've chosen creative arts so like, creative writing with fine art argh bloody stressful but hopefully worth it!
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
It'll definitely be worth it :smile: as long as you're doing something you're good at and you enjoy what can go wrong? That's my theory anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm starting creative writing then a well! :smile: Are you doing it on its own or as joint honours? I haven't been able to find ANYONE else doing it as single honours!
Reply 4
I'm just doing it on its own :smile: I applied for it on its own and with English literature, got an offer for both and took aaaaaages to accept because I kept changing my mind haha! Eventually decided to just do creative writing on its own and I still keep changing my mind as to whether it was the right decision or not...but what's done is done and I'm still very excited to start :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by emmahebron13
I'm starting creative writing then a well! :smile: Are you doing it on its own or as joint honours? I haven't been able to find ANYONE else doing it as single honours!

Where will you be living? Did you get halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Linzi92
Where will you be living? Did you get halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in Charlton Court :smile: What about you?
Reply 7
Same! Block A apparently. What about you??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be doing Creative Writing with Publishing as a joint BA, really looking forward to it :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
I'm doing Creative Writing as a single hons!! Living in independent housing though !! So excited!!!
Reply 10
Me too! Getting accommodation and finance sorted has made it all real now and I just can't wait to start!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I'm single honours as well! I guess it will be nice to meet other people before arriving!
Reply 12
Yeah it will :smile: I've talked to quite a few people on the same course now. Had no luck finding any flatmate's yet though :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Hi everyone, I'm going through clearing and i have been offered a place for English literature with creative writing, it looks really good, and i'm totally lucky to have been accepted with my crap grades,but from what i can tell it looks pretty awesome!
However, i do want to hear from you lot why and what you think of the university as i want to be absolutely positive!

Original post by Abbiehelen
I'm doing Creative Writing as a single hons!! Living in independent housing though !! So excited!!!

Hi Abbiehelen, i was just wondering about where your staying as if i go here i would have to live in independent housing as well as i clearing applicants arent priority for dorms.
Reply 14
Hello all :smile: I'm also creative writing on its own, nice to meet you!
Woo! I'm also starting Creative Writing in September at Bath Spa. :biggrin: Ahh, so excited. I was going to join it with either English Lang or Lit as well, but I decided just to stick with what I really wanted to do. Is anyone else going into independent housing?
Reply 16
I'm in independent housing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Hey !! I'm staying in brook road in oldfield park round the corner from lower Bristol road! Ill have to get the bus in but apparently the travel cards are easy to get !! I've spoken to the people ill be living with as we are given the details of the others!! I was worried about independent housing as I have hardly been away from home but now in just looking forward to the freedom!! I fell in love with the Uni as soon as I went to see it! The grounds are incredible!! If you can't find inspiration here for writing then I don't know where you'll find it! Everyone I spoke to were really friendly!! You will be absolutely five I promise you! Ill send you my number so you can get in touch if you need anything :smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
hi :smile:
i was reading this thread and just wondering if you guys love the CW course or not? I have 1 more year of school left till uni and I'm thinking of putting bath spa down as on of my choices, probabally going to combine it with publishing, and was wondering what people think about the course, i.e positives and negatives.
I'm also kinda put off by how bath spa is sooo small :L Do people find this annoying when they're there?
thank you :smile: xx
Original post by Laura57
hi :smile:
i was reading this thread and just wondering if you guys love the CW course or not? I have 1 more year of school left till uni and I'm thinking of putting bath spa down as on of my choices, probabally going to combine it with publishing, and was wondering what people think about the course, i.e positives and negatives.
I'm also kinda put off by how bath spa is sooo small :L Do people find this annoying when they're there?
thank you :smile: xx

Yeah I was wondering the same thing, I'm going to take CW and Film Studies as a joint honours and Bath Spa is an option but I don't know if I should out it first D: Plus its so hard to go see all my unis because I live in London and all my unis are about a four hour drive D:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending