The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by ScarletRose
They should, yes, or at least tomorrow. They should all be up by tomorrow by 8am according to most exam boards.

Thanks
Reply 202
I saw my German teacher in town earlier and she said that our results will be in school tomorrow morning to allow the teachers to sort out any issues with them... I think a trip down there to steal them might be in order; I don't think I can wait much longer :biggrin:
Once I get my results, do I have to go to the sixth form I want to attend or can I just call them.
Hiya all,

for anyone who does edexcel maths iv just came across this:

https://twitter.com/benstephenson98/status/501679335729020928

do you reckon this is true about a teacher always correctly predicting grade boundaries?

Also apparently all A-level grade boundaries were high, will the same apply for GCSE?

Thanks guys
Original post by Cj1234
I saw my German teacher in town earlier and she said that our results will be in school tomorrow morning to allow the teachers to sort out any issues with them... I think a trip down there to steal them might be in order; I don't think I can wait much longer :biggrin:

Ahaha if only it were the same for us :P
Reply 206
I read on AQA's website that the results slip won't show individual units, only the total UMS. Is this right or have I misunderstood it or something?
Does anyone know what time the AQA Grade boundaries are coming out?
Original post by Thinedivine
Does anyone know what time the AQA Grade boundaries are coming out?

Apparently they come out any time
Original post by Changing Skies
You're welcome! Thank you but I'm afraid I got my GCSE results two years ago :colondollar:

I probably will be awake then :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats great, we can probably discuss it if they do release it then. May I ask for what subjects you are with Edexcel ?
Reply 210

[INDENT]So guys are the English language grade boundaries going to decrease or increase? Also are the science gcse grade boundaries going to increase(b1,c1,p1) or decrease. Take into consideration last years science grade boundaries was kind of low especially for chemistry and physics. And the biology grade boundaries were high. So does that mean the grade boundaries for biology are going to decrease for this year and the grade boundaries for chemistry and physics are going to increase? Any predictions? Oh and btw im talking about EDEXCEL[/INDENT]

Original post by jemmab123
Hiya all,

for anyone who does edexcel maths iv just came across this:

https://twitter.com/benstephenson98/status/501679335729020928

do you reckon this is true about a teacher always correctly predicting grade boundaries?

Also apparently all A-level grade boundaries were high, will the same apply for GCSE?

Thanks guys

Hopefully that's just a load of bs ah and for the second bit, not necessarily
Original post by TheEpiphany
Thats great, we can probably discuss it if they do release it then. May I ask for what subjects you are with Edexcel ?

Dude, can you not read? She's just finished her A Levels lol, she isn't doing GCSEs anymore :wink:
Reply 213
Any idea what the grade B boundaries could range from for edexcel maths?
Original post by midgemeister7
Dude, can you not read? She's just finished her A Levels lol, she isn't doing GCSEs anymore :wink:

My bad, I really did not pay attention. So are you doing any subjects with Edexcel ?
Anyone know what time AQA released their Alevel grade boundaries? I heard it was a lot later than Edexcel as they released their's at midnight.. I've heard it's on the day of results?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CaitlinN15
Anyone know what time AQA released their Alevel grade boundaries? I heard it was a lot later than Edexcel as they released their's at midnight.. I've heard it's on the day of results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt it, it probably is released tomorrow not on the day of results.
Original post by ScarletRose
They should, yes, or at least tomorrow. They should all be up by tomorrow by 8am according to most exam boards.

Would that be midnight tonight? Or midnight tomorrow night?
Original post by Jabberjay_
Would that be midnight tonight? Or midnight tomorrow night?

Basically it would be released in another 6 hours 😥

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 219
Original post by CaitlinN15

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what they said when I emailed them, asking them about it but they released their AS Level Grade Boundaries for June 2014 the day before results day (tomorrow - Wednesday 20th August). However, Edexcel said they would release theirs the day after results day when I emailed them.

Latest