The Student Room Group

Have you decided your Sixth Form/College?

Scroll to see replies

Conditional after an entrance exam for all 5 subjects, but it should be okay. St Olave's woo :ahee:
Original post by Magnesium
Conditional after an entrance exam for all 5 subjects, but it should be okay. St Olave's woo :ahee:

You've done great! :biggrin:
Original post by Decerto
You've done great! :biggrin:

D'aww Jake xD So have you! I'm just rather scared about what Olave's will be like :afraid:
D'aww Jake xD So have you! I'm just rather scared about what Olave's will be like :afraid:

After the first week or so, we will both be fine! :h:
Original post by Decerto
After the first week or so, we will both be fine! :h:

But there are boys :afraid: I honestly don't know why this scares me so much :lol:
Well I'm scared the girls are going to be like the girls at my current school, and then I'll end up with no friends, just bullies xD
But there are boys :afraid: I honestly don't know why this scares me so much :lol:
Well I'm scared the girls are going to be like the girls at my current school, and then I'll end up with no friends, just bullies xD

You will be fine. :tongue:
Reply 26
LAE are strange ones. I was told I was a good fit for the college however, my 'creativity' would not be encouraged.
And I have finally decided a college.
Reply 27
I decided as soon as I got the offer - I actually cried because its got such a good reputation in my area and I NEVER thought they would accept me :colondollar:

I'm still stuck on my subjects though, I'm definitely going to do English Literature, Psychology & Politics - but I can't choose between History or Philosophy :rolleyes:

omg well done do you live in bromley or beckenham area cos i live in bromley and as soon as you mentioned Olave's i was like :eek:
Reply 29
My destination is City & Islington, just look out for the loner with a smile :biggrin:
Original post by DAtgirlxox
omg well done do you live in bromley or beckenham area cos i live in bromley and as soon as you mentioned Olave's i was like :eek:

No I don't live there but thankyou haha! Why so shocked at the mention of St Olaves? xD
Reply 31
Original post by DebkoX
My destination is City & Islington, just look out for the loner with a smile :biggrin:

Quite a few of my friends are going there! I applied there too but totally forgot to go to the interview, luckily I got accepted somewhere else :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by CBftw
Quite a few of my friends are going there! I applied there too but totally forgot to go to the interview, luckily I got accepted somewhere else :biggrin:

Good! Where are you heading?
Applied to two sixth forms, all depends on my grades.
Reply 34
Original post by DebkoX
Good! Where are you heading?

If I get good grades then hopefully I'll be heading to St Dominics - what A-Levels are you planning to do? :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by CBftw
If I get good grades then hopefully I'll be heading to St Dominics - what A-Levels are you planning to do? :smile:

I've heard of that place! Its on my dads side of the river.

I'm planning to study:
English Lit
History
Photography(?)
RS, possibly. The final two will be clarified soon.
Yourself?
I rejected the college that I was going to go to because I got an offer from my schools sixth form. I'm 99.9% sure I will be going to my schools sixth form. If I don't get the grades I will have to change what I want to study.
Reply 37
Original post by James2810
I rejected the college that I was going to go to because I got an offer from my schools sixth form. I'm 99.9% sure I will be going to my schools sixth form. If I don't get the grades I will have to change what I want to study.

Whats the current plan?
Reply 38
Original post by DebkoX
I've heard of that place! Its on my dads side of the river.

I'm planning to study:
English Lit
History
Photography(?)
RS, possibly. The final two will be clarified soon.
Yourself?

Yup, North West London :smile:

I'm certain about 3 of my subjects:
English Literature
Psychology
Government & Politics

and then I'm trying to decide between History & Philosophy :rolleyes:
Original post by DebkoX
Whats the current plan?

If I get the grades I need I will be doing:
Use of Maths(already got the C that is needed)
ICT(need 5 A* to C, Got a distinction in my coursework for OCR Level 2)
Applied Science(need a C in Core Science)

Quick Reply

Latest