Scroll to see replies

Reply 2260
Anyone in whitworth park? :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by motivatedshroom
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello, yes I am staying there too! Which floor are you?

Was that meant for me?

If so, ground floor flat A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, apart from the accommodation offer has anyone heard from Manchester in terms of from their course or halls etc?
Original post by Becca_j
Hey, apart from the accommodation offer has anyone heard from Manchester in terms of from their course or halls etc?

I haven't, so you're not alone. What are you studying?
Anyone for flat 64, Beech Court? :smile:
Original post by cherryblosomgirl
Does UoM have compatibility issues with Macs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

All the uni computers are on windows, but apart from that I'm not really sure how to answer your question...

Original post by utannx
Ugh, I just got placed into hulme hall which is catered ;_; I've sent an email to see what can be done about it. I realise now I might have accidentally put it as a choice... But that doesn't help that I can't eat at normal times and catering would be useless

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you really don't like it, you can apply to move from 1st October, which is only about 2 weeks after you move in.

Original post by SophieLaw_
I'm in Ashburne but I'm not catered

Are you quite certain about that?

Original post by raxyx7
Hey There,

Just Wondering Where Denmark Road Has Come From - It Wasn't Listed As Any Of The University-Owned Halls.

It's been leased from a private company, and it looks like they only leased it fairly late on. I only became aware of its existence about a week ago tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bekbok
I haven't, so you're not alone. What are you studying?

Ah ok thanks was worried that i hadnt heard anything. And medicine, what about you?
Original post by Becca_j
Ah ok thanks was worried that i hadnt heard anything. And medicine, what about you?

Chemistry with a foundation year. :smile:
Original post by katearch
I'm studying philosophy and politics.

Do we have to come in for freshers? I won't have moved up there by then because I'm not living in halls so can't we just turn up on 22nd when lectures start? I don't really want to spend a week going clubbing...

Hey! I'm studying Philosophy as well! Freshers is not mandatory but I was sent a timetable of mandatory events for Philosophy for freshers week so your course probably has it too...
I'm an idiot, got my email for accommodation and managed this:

Access Denied

We regret that we have detected a potential problem. This may be due to too many failed login attempts.

For this reason we have terminated your session, and temporarily blocked access to the site.
The block will be lifted after approximately 30 minutes - please try again after 30 minutes.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

...fail. Anyone know if I can try this from another computer? I'm impatient! :biggrin: x
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by flyyoufools
I'm an idiot, got my email for accommodation and managed this:

Access Denied

We regret that we have detected a potential problem. This may be due to too many failed login attempts.

For this reason we have terminated your session, and temporarily blocked access to the site.
The block will be lifted after approximately 30 minutes - please try again after 30 minutes.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

...fail. Anyone know if I can try this from another computer? I'm impatient! :biggrin: x

You could try it on another computer but it's probably blocked your actual account so it won't make any difference. You've waited this long, surely another 30 minutes isn't too bad? :tongue:
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
You could try it on another computer but it's probably blocked your actual account so it won't make any difference. You've waited this long, surely another 30 minutes isn't too bad? :tongue:

30 minutes is horrible! :L At least before I didn't know they'd made an offer yet -.- x
After an hour of trying and failing to sign into my account, found out I've got Whitworth! Standard without a basin which kinda sucks but it could be worse :smile: x
Original post by Origami Bullets

Are you quite certain about that? e

I said yesterday I didn't know it was catered, not sure whether to contact the uni about this as its something I really really really don't want
Original post by SophieLaw_
I said yesterday I didn't know it was catered, not sure whether to contact the uni about this as its something I really really really don't want

It is catered. You can try contacting the accommodation office, but I really don't see you getting very far with it. Go along and try it out - if the catered aspect really is as bad as you fear then you can apply to move from 1st October, which is only about 2 weeks after you move in.
Original post by flyyoufools
After an hour of trying and failing to sign into my account, found out I've got Whitworth! Standard without a basin which kinda sucks but it could be worse :smile: x

At least you'll save a bit of money. :cute:
Reply 2276
Original post by Xusha

I'm in whitworth park!
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
At least you'll save a bit of money. :cute:

True true :smile: Just I'm a bit of a beast in the morning :L and I was hoping being able to wash my face and do my teeth and that before seeing anyone would help cause it wakes me up. Ahhh well, good luck to my flatmates xD x
Original post by Xusha

Original post by Leah66
I'm in whitworth park!

Me too :smile: I'm in DI (?) second floor, flat 24 x
Reply 2279
anyone have the link to see freshers events???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending