The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yawn. They're both playing for **** teams now hence they are both *****.
So we have 4 fit and available defenders, 5 when Mert returns at the weekend. Seems a bit short. A signing probably needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4182
Original post by baconbutty
He joined utd not to compete with Aguero/dzeko/balotelli for a spot imo he picked the safe option for his injury record

Oh yeah. + Probably because of SAF as well. Still funny though.
skybet putting arsenal as favourites to re-sign song..

Dont think there is anything at all to it.. but would you take him back?
Arsenal FC @Arsenal · 48s

#Arsenal team to play Besiktas: Szczesny, Debuchy, Chambers, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Giroud #BESvAFC

#Arsenal subs: Martinez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Bellerin, Miquel, Campbell, Flamini, Rosicky #BESvAFC
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Peggles_*

#Arsenal team to play Besiktas: Szczesny, Debuchy, Chambers, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Giroud #BESvAFC

will any of the german players make the bench today? Or will they not be around until the weekend?

Either way, looks as to be expected
Original post by fallen_acorns
will any of the german players make the bench today? Or will they not be around until the weekend?

Either way, looks as to be expected

I'm pretty sure Wenger said They'll be back by the Everton game
FFS start the prodigal son instead of that French lampost
Reply 4188
Original post by sevchenko
I'm pretty sure Wenger said They'll be back by the Everton game

Yeah I heard that.
Original post by Peggles_*

#Arsenal subs: Martinez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Bellerin, Miquel, Campbell, Flamini, Rosicky #BESvAFC

Kmt.
why couldnt wenger just be like I changed my mind Cesc, let's go flying together, like this :unimpressed:

Why Campbell isn't starting is absolutely beyond me. I want to see the guy play properly ffs.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Why Campbell isn't starting is absolutely beyond me. I want to see the guy play properly ffs.

Relax, this a big game. Wenger has gone for experience and hasn't change the winning squad. This such an important game can't afford to give him a go Yet
Anyone wish Gerard never talked Suarez out of joining Arsenal?

Since when was the independent a good source? The deal sounds plausible in fairness.

I saw a little of Manolas at the WC. The guy looked a very aggressive defender with a nasty streak about him tbh
Original post by sevchenko
Relax, this a big game. Wenger has gone for experience and hasn't change the winning squad. This such an important game can't afford to give him a go Yet

That's why he was at Olympiakos though..
Anyways regardless, Wenger hasn't played him properly since he's come back.
Absolutely detest ITV coverage :colonhash:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Absolutely detest ITV coverage :colonhash:

It's Adrian Chiles isn't it? :tongue:
Original post by studnetMo
It's Adrian Chiles isn't it? :tongue:

A bit :lol:

My main issues are the too frequent ads and just the whole setup.

Latest