The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chukkeigh
Loooool such ghetto boii.

Any of the girls got instagram so that I can *finally* reveal thy face to ya. :redface:

MAN I jumped on the Instagram wagon again yesterday and it's actually good nowadays!

sweetfatima98 :tongue: add me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007
Show me some of the rebuttal.

Lol I don't even have a link to the tweet, it was last year.. Just came on my tl the other day.

The Somali Algerian one was the funniest imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007
I love this!
Nasheed starts at around 3:25
[video="youtube_share;RHDKuZLK-Pw"]http://youtu.be/RHDKuZLK-Pw?t=3m25s[/video]

lol he came to my uni once for a Somai society event which I sadly missed 'cause it was inconvenient for me to attend to. But he is just masaAllah :colondollar:- I meant his looks btw, lol, haven't listened to his materialzz.
(edited 9 years ago)
OMG bbz giveeee me some!!! For my hair!! purleaseee. Meet me in da bullring bbz xoxo

Anytime boo xx :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
MAN I jumped on the Instagram wagon again yesterday and it's actually good nowadays!

sweetfatima98 :tongue: add me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

will do later on today. I joined it for the first time yesterday and am already bored of it tbh.
Anytime boo xx :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was being dead serious btw :tongue:
lol he came to my uni once for a Somai society event which I sadly missed 'cause it was inconvenient for me to attend to. But he is just masaAllah :colondollar:- I meant his looks btw, lol, haven't listened to his materialzz.

He isn't that attractive but his nasheeds are amazing. Listen to 'leave me alone'. Its amazing!

Btw why does he say hes half yemeni in his vids when he looks full somali lol
Original post by Secretnerd123
He isn't that attractive but his nasheeds are amazing. Listen to 'leave me alone'. Its amazing!

I was thinking that too lolol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Attraction is subjective bbz :wink:.

No idea, have never listened to any of his materials.
I was being dead serious btw :tongue:

LOL my argan oil needs to last me a year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
will do later on today. I joined it for the first time yesterday and am already bored of it tbh.

gimme yours, so I can pree a little pwease :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was thinking that too lolol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wat

Attraction is subjective bbz :wink:.

Mhm yeah. How you been m'love?

LOL my argan oil needs to last me a year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How cheap is argan oil in morocco? Its like £40 here :angry:
Wat

way cheaper! 8 pounds and this one is the real one as you see them making it for you.

whereas in England, all the argan oils have chemicals inside them or are fake argan oil. you can find real argan oil here but it's extremely rare.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Umar1
Lol I don't even have a link to the tweet, it was last year.. Just came on my tl the other day.

The Somali Algerian one was the funniest imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahah what happened?

His voice is amazing mashaaA!
I find him kinda attractive too..,is that weird? :lol:
Wat

I have been busy m'love. Busy with life. But alhamdullilah i have alrightyy. Argon oil smells divine tho & makes hair smooth and silky alhamdullilah.

gimme yours, so I can pree a little pwease :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol girrrrlll you are from birmingham so I might know ya. Need to check if I know you first and if I do, i am not gonna give it to you loooooooooool.

Soz bbz.
What's the name of this somali nasheed singer y'all are talking about? Never heard of him :redface:
I have been busy m'love. Busy with life. But alhamdullilah i have alrightyy. Argon oil smells divine tho & makes hair smooth and silky alhamdullilah.

Lol girrrrlll you are from birmingham so I might know ya. Need to check if I know you first and if I do, i am not gonna give it to you loooooooooool.

Soz bbz.

no problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by themorninglight
What's the name of this somali nasheed singer y'all are talking about? Never heard of him :redface:

Faisal Salah :biggrin:
Loooool such ghetto boii.

Any of the girls got instagram so that I can *finally* reveal thy face to ya. :redface:

I am not ghetto i just come across as one. Follow i got a couple people from insta @insidious.free.palestine
Original post by MathsAddict
I am not ghetto i just come across as one. Follow i got a couple people from insta @insidious.free.palestine

I am alright bbz.

Quick Reply

Latest