The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MathsAddict
I made that mistake move anti wallahi only like 2 friends that are also bangouts. Come september i will leave donnies behind

One of my closest friends is coming to my college aswell and we both agreed to minimise friend making and maximise work ethic.

she's planning to become a doctor, so she isn't messing, so it's good for me aswell.

You leave colly friends anyway! only your uni friends are life friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chukkeigh
Precisely, you're young lol:tongue:

You must like 22 then man said i am young buck sheekada nagadaa
Original post by missfats
One of my closest friends is coming to my college aswell and we both agreed to minimise friend making and maximise work ethic.

she's planning to become a doctor, so she isn't messing, so it's good for me aswell.

You leave colly friends anyway! only your uni friends are life friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I already made my timetable, revisions chapters and started some papers. On me a girl named Amal who wants to do medicine and a girl named Safia who wants to do chemical engineering will study. The rest i wont even say hi to lol. There are no such thing as friends in this world, i see it as a ladder to get to bigger success.
Original post by Umar1
There are many many more.

There are many many more. Algerians got violated that day.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao no but you gotta admit they are pathetic :lol:
You must like 22 then man said i am young buck sheekada nagadaa

My fwiend, I am a 32 year old independent black single lady that needs no manzzz.
I already made my timetable, revisions chapters and started some papers. On me a girl named Amal who wants to do medicine and a girl named Safia who wants to do chemical engineering will study. The rest i wont even say hi to lol. There are no such thing as friends in this world, i see it as a ladder to get to bigger success.

Get in there boii :wink::tongue:. I taught ya well son.
Original post by Biryani007
Lmao no but you gotta admit they are pathetic :lol:

Most yes, but there are some funny ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My fwiend, I am a 32 year old independent black single lady that needs no manzzz.

Stop lying tell me how actually old you're. Add on years to my age so i can have an estimate. I have to do risk evaluation if we are going to be married as you are near the 30 zone :cool:
Get in there boii :wink::tongue:. I taught ya well son.

LOOL leave it mate, i taught myself. Imagine i have 130 contacts on snapchat only 4 mandem. I only had it for like a month.
Original post by GreenArrow
ooh Fasial Salah, that guy is nothing special tbh. I`m a good friend of his younger sister, he went to my high school and he was my mentor :smile: he`s ok but his voice is MashAllah..

Ahah I don't know, I find not so attractive people attractive (if that makes sense) sometimes :colone:

Ughh thick eyebrows ewww. Sending for people means cussing them basically i had to stop because the religious police caught me lol. As you can see from my tweets its more religious now lol.

Thick eyebrows, long eyelashes and facial hair :coma:
Lmao not really checked your tweets out...
Original post by Umar1
Most yes, but there are some funny ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't get the 24 hour one and the sand for banter one is just stupid :redface:
Original post by missfats
MAN I jumped on the Instagram wagon again yesterday and it's actually good nowadays!

sweetfatima98 :tongue: add me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woman, I just followed you, so follow back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahah I don't know, I find not so attractive people attractive (if that makes sense) sometimes :colone:

I only have long eyelashes perfectly shaped eyebrows. I am buying that beard serum soon ya see me.

Umm trust me it was way worse i had to remove some. I burned people, i still have to clean it up though.
Loooool such ghetto boii.

Any of the girls got instagram so that I can *finally* reveal thy face to ya. :redface:

Pm me your account name woman. I just don't want to reveal mine on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stop lying tell me how actually old you're. Add on years to my age so i can have an estimate. I have to do risk evaluation if we are going to be married as you are near the 30 zone :cool:

LOOL leave it mate, i taught myself. Imagine i have 130 contacts on snapchat only 4 mandem. I only had it for like a month.

I am 32 mateey, manzz not lying.

Long eyelashes is a weak point of mine too & perfect teeth.
Original post by straw-struck
Woman, I just followed you, so follow back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Her hashtags take half the page lmao.
I only have long eyelashes perfectly shaped eyebrows. I am buying that beard serum soon ya see me.

Umm trust me it was way worse i had to remove some. I burned people, i still have to clean it up though.

Lmao me like thick eyebrows, not 'perfectly shaped' ones...but it don't matter what I like aha :biggrin:
I am 32 mateey, manzz not lying.

The trolling is unreal :rolleyes:. How dumb do i look mate.
Her hashtags take half the page lmao.

its like 4 hashtags.

man had 8 followers yesterday now 158 boom.
man's there.
I'll catch u up with ease darl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest