The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karmacrunch
Hi Sailorcat! You sound very arty! Welcome to the thread.

October baby too? Hi-five! Join us 'oldies' :colone:

I will look out for other manga lovers and quote you together! There is a manga and anime society you can join, here's the link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=31

I'm volunteering at a charity shop at the moment. How is your volunteering going?

I'm excited for Year 10 too! :biggrin:

Welcome again! x

October babies woo!
Thank youu so much :smile:
Im giving in a form to volunteer at a charity shop, (to do after school).
Its going good but today i called in fake being sick because i woke up late :u: they're gonna ask if im okay tomorrow :confused::confused::confused:
Yay someone else who is excited for schoool lool
Im not very arty, i just surrounded by people who are (they rub off on me)
What are your hobbies :smile:
sailorcat
x
Original post by Mr...
Hey sailorcat welcome to :TSR: :biggrin:
I'm Mr...
You sound obsessed with manga :yep: how did you get into it?

Heyyyy Mr....
loooool im pretty much obsessed with japan itself, im not sure i went into a comic book store with one of my older cousins, and there was the manga section looking at me all shiny so i went and fell in loveeeeeeeeeeee its only been a year but its been a pretty awesome year of loving something :wink: :biggrin:
Original post by sailorcat
Really I hope so!
I love alllll anime but its a little embarrassing what my favourite genre is and pretty difficult to choose but romance eee dont judge me!
I've watched MANY too many but today i finished toradora which i loved!
Sailormoon was my first anime/manga and one of my top favourites! Do you prefer to watch subs or dubs? (I PREFER SUBS!!!!) I didnt say im good at writing poetry loool, i dont show anyone tooooo shy, BUT i love performing them. Heyyy nothing gets better without practice right? just keep doing it and you'll get there :smile: what do you mean ohohohohohohnooooooooooo im so excited to do something everyday even though its a load of stress but we all gotta face it someday huh? :redface:
sailorcat
x

Aha, don't worry, I like romance anime (in moderation). I prefer subbed, but some dubs are good and I used to watch the Naruto dub until I caught up and changed to sub :smile: Naruto was my first anime that I properly watched but I watched Digimon and Mew Mew Power (?) when I was younger.
Haha I had a writing workshop in Wales a couple of months ago, much preferred the prose :colone: poetry doesn't come as naturally to me.
Just saying that we should all aim for the top :wink:
School... actually doing things... battling procrastination...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
Aha, don't worry, I like romance anime (in moderation). I prefer subbed, but some dubs are good and I used to watch the Naruto dub until I caught up and changed to sub :smile: Naruto was my first anime that I properly watched but I watched Digimon and Mew Mew Power (?) when I was younger.
Haha I had a writing workshop in Wales a couple of months ago, much preferred the prose :colone: poetry doesn't come as naturally to me.
Just saying that we should all aim for the top :wink:
School... actually doing things... battling procrastination...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looool i know right last year i slacked so much! My grades went down, im one of the most laziest people you will ever meet! BUT I FEEL MOTIVATED, (wondering how long its gonna last)
Ive heard of mew mew power never watched it though :smile:
What subjects are you taking?? what are your hobbies and such

October babies woo!
Thank youu so much :smile:
Im giving in a form to volunteer at a charity shop, (to do after school).
Its going good but today i called in fake being sick because i woke up late :u: they're gonna ask if im okay tomorrow :confused::confused::confused:
Yay someone else who is excited for schoool lool
Im not very arty, i just surrounded by people who are (they rub off on me)
What are your hobbies :smile:
sailorcat
x

Yay and you're welcome! :woo:

Ah okay... Ooh I hope you don't get into trouble for that. :O
Yep!
You do sound very arty though, especially with the manga drawing, poetry and books!
I play Violin, Basketball and I learn Chinese. ^_^ I'm doing DofE and other stuff but I don't want to say everything. :tongue:
Looool i know right last year i slacked so much! My grades went down, im one of the most laziest people you will ever meet! BUT I FEEL MOTIVATED, (wondering how long its gonna last)
Ive heard of mew mew power never watched it though :smile:
What subjects are you taking?? what are your hobbies and such

Whenever I feel motivated, it always goes away as soon as I start whatever im doing lol
English Lit+Lang, Maths, Ad Maths, Triple Science, RS, Computing, French, Economics and History :3
Hobbies? Um... I like writing. When I have the time, I like gaming. (need to do more!!) I used to swim quite a bit but I don't really have time, with all the nothing I do :rolleyes: would like to do more sports but I get tired and dizzy really easily.
Do you play any sports?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey
Whenever I feel motivated, it always goes away as soon as I start whatever im doing lol
English Lit+Lang, Maths, Ad Maths, Triple Science, RS, Computing, French, Economics and History :3
Hobbies? Um... I like writing. When I have the time, I like gaming. (need to do more!!) I used to swim quite a bit but I don't really have time, with all the nothing I do :rolleyes: would like to do more sports but I get tired and dizzy really easily.
Do you play any sports?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah same im not a very sporty person
does biking count as a sport? i love cycling and rollerskating? thats it probably loool ooo swimming i havent been swimming in ages
gaming!! what types of games
and ooo your subjects sound so smart (i dont know) and you get to do ad maths! lucky we dont have that in our school!
Original post by Mr...
:teehee:

Spoiler

Hi :hi:

How are you doing?
Original post by Mr...
I'm great. I am searching for some new music on iTunes.. :yep:. What about you?

Futurehead are quite good

I'm just bored as always.
Original post by Mr...
I'll try them soon, thanks :smile:

What kind of music are you in to ?
Original post by Mr...
R&B, soul and hip-hop :smile:
What about you Paul? :perv:

Mainly rock. Indie, punk, grunge, old school rock and a bit of house
Original post by Mr...
:teehee:

Spoiler

Oh, hush you :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Yeah same im not a very sporty person
does biking count as a sport? i love cycling and rollerskating? thats it probably loool ooo swimming i havent been swimming in ages
gaming!! what types of games
and ooo your subjects sound so smart (i dont know) and you get to do ad maths! lucky we dont have that in our school!

Yeah, it does :smile:
Eh, I've played a few Call of Duty games, currently playing Final Fantasy XIII. I've also played Pokemon, Animal Crossing and Professor Layton so my interests are pretty widespread.

Spoiler

Only because I'm not very good at creative subjects... Ad Maths is an option for the sets that start the GCSE course in year 9, as a way to fill up lessons in year 11.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
Ooh, house is great too. :yes:

Calvin Harris is decent.
Original post by PaulHugh
Mainly rock. Indie, punk, grunge, old school rock and a bit of house

I love house and I like a bit of indie!

Have you listened to Darwin Deez?
Original post by Mr...
Hush yourself :colone:...

Phrase thief...
Oh, hush you :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look at you guys... Stealing my phrases... :colonhash:

You're anemic? I didn't know that! Can I ask how has it affected you in life? Do you become tired a lot in school?:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
I'll be sure to check him out...

You haven't listened to Calvin Harris?

*faints*
Original post by Mr...
:colonhash:

Can't handle the truth? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
I'll be sure to check him out...
What is your favourite song at the moment?

Paramore-Decode is my current favourite. My favourite song of 2014 is Warpaint- Love is to die :smile: My all time favourite is between Foo Fighters-Rope or Earth, Wind and Fire
Original post by karmacrunch
You haven't listened to Calvin Harris?

*faints*

Can't handle the truth? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which Indie bands do you like?
Original post by PaulHugh
Which Indie bands do you like?

I like Darwin Deez if you've ever heard of him?
I also like Two Door Cinema Club and the Kooks. ^_^

I like a lot of genres. I can't think of any other indie bands though.
Original post by Mr...
Nope, I've heard of 'Summer' though :yep: he's pretty good.

Is that it? :colonhash: I need to educate you on the real Calvin Harris. Old stuff as well. Summer is nothing compared to others.

Love his music. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
Hush yourself :colone:...

I'm doing Ad Math too :five:

Same:smile:

Latest