The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
How many minutes do ya'll conmute to uni and how do you keep yourself entertained whilst on the bus/train?

It's gonna take me nearly 2 hours to commute to my uni now that we've moved houses :frown:

Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat

Then shows like Suits,Breaking Bad, Prison break to name a few.
Ahhhh MissFatsssI wish I was still in skool.

Skool was well cool & funnn.
Original post by Chukkeigh
Nah Somali peoples are butterzzz fam, nutting to be jealouss aboot.

Talk about yourself darling:hand:
Original post by Umar1
We all have that one girl ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have more than average followers mate. The median is 7.8.
Original post by MathsAddict
Because my shukansi game is too strong. On dm's anything can happen success or failure. Depends on my tactics i just banter them then get serious. :colone: Obviously they want to know more innit then the next level is facetime. :cool:

Eurgh. Such a player...not a good thing btw :lol:
What's shukansi?
How many minutes do ya'll conmute to uni/college and how do you keep yourself entertained whilst on the bus/train?

It's gonna take me nearly 2 hours to commute to my uni now that we've moved houses :frown:

Metro and a nap or watch the countryside :cool:
You still in the northwest, how's your new home!
How many minutes do ya'll conmute to uni/college and how do you keep yourself entertained whilst on the bus/train?

OHHHMIIDAAYS. Take me an hour on the bus to town and then I gotto walk it for like 15 mins or so. I read the metro or play with thy phone/listen to mooosic? Although, I would say don't do that lol & be a good gal :wink:
LOOOOOOOL MathsAddict is a playaaaaaa!!!

Player? I am the coach ***** wah you mean player. Thats a peasants job. :biggrin:

Then shows like Suits,Breaking Bad, Prison break to name a few.

On netflix? My netflix/bbciplayer on iphone doesnt work without wifi lol
Original post by Al-farhan
Talk about yourself darling:hand:

LOOOOOOOOL I have been told dat I am pwetty by my Hooyo to boost up thy self esteem. Besides I am not Somali, I am half Somaliland and half puntland so I am not affected :tongue:
Original post by Biryani007
Eurgh. Such a player...not a good thing btw :lol:
What's shukansi?

Well game but i dont move dirty thats low lifing i keep it halal and discrete. I have a few pictures of them but i wont expose myself and them. :rolleyes:

Shukansi is chatting to girls or "game".

I am currently on level i dont see you humans anymore.
LOOOOOOOOL I have been told dat I am pwetty by my Hooyo to boost up thy self esteem. Besides I am not Somali, I am half Somaliland and half puntland :tongue:

I am sorry i dont recognise those, we have an error on the map. Half Isaaq and MJ. My qabiil game too strong.
Player? I am the coach ***** wah you mean player. Thats a peasants job. :biggrin:

Give manzzz some tip tho!! Don't be stingyyy.
On netflix? My netflix/bbciplayer on iphone doesnt work without wifi lol

Read the Quran then you might as well memorise it back and there. Or Hadiths.
I am sorry i dont recognise those, we have an error on the map. Half Isaaq and MJ. My qabiil game too strong.

Pfffffft isn't isaaq somaliland tho? LOOOOOOOOOL

I could be well wrong tho...
Original post by missfats
lol thanks! average somali
but you wallah your latest photo
you are sooo tall long legs, why aren't you modelling?

btw 5'11 here nom sayin. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are very tall mashallah. I am no-where near that. How was Morocco ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Give manzzz some tip tho!! Don't be stingyyy.

I dont give tips to habaars that move like their widows. :cool:

I dont even know your real age if you say you're 32, you might distribute this amongst mum's daughters and my already successfully campaign might be damaged.
Well game but i dont move dirty thats low lifing i keep it halal and discrete. I have a few pictures of them but i wont expose myself and them. :rolleyes:

Shukansi is chatting to girls or "game".

I am currently on level i dont see you humans anymore.

What kinda pictures? :redface:
Lmao I don't understand your last line...speak properly :lol:
Pfffffft isn't isaaq somaliland tho? LOOOOOOOOOL

I could be well wrong tho...

Yes Isaaq is somaliland but the land is very small actually. The map that they have on wiki is a joke they try include my tribe whos anti somaliland and Diir tribe who also oppose that movement. Then again my tribe opposses MJ too. We are stuck right in the middle of you two big doughnuts.
I dont give tips to habaars that move like their widows. :cool:

I dont even know your real age if you say you're 32, you might distribute this amongst mum's daughters and my already successfully campaign might be damaged.

LOL ouch. That hit me right in the feels mannn.

This is why my hooyo macaan always told me that I am pwetty till this daiii to boost myy self esteem so that I won't fall in traps like yourzzzz. This is whyy I don't need no manzzzz.

Quick Reply

Latest