The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

god mathsaddict is cracking me up
Original post by Biryani007
What kinda pictures? :redface:
Lmao I don't understand your last line...speak properly :lol:

Pictures that will only stay between me and them. Things that are only sent at 2am or after looool. :cool:

The last line my hands just randomly typed it up.
Original post by MathsAddict
Yes Isaaq is somaliland but the land is very small actually. The map that they have on wiki is a joke they try include my tribe whos anti somaliland and Diir tribe who also oppose that movement. Then again my tribe opposses MJ too. We are stuck right in the middle of you two big doughnuts.

Is okay little boiiii we shall prosper from this little hurdle anyways insaAllah.

I neva knew isaaq opposed Somaliland!! Why is that? So y'all wanna be part of Somalia? MJ is majartaan right? That is part of darood right?
Original post by MJlover

Please fill out my survey which is basically law.

1) Name
2) Qabiil to check the probability of marriage.
3) City
4) Your Family name so i can call your hooyo and arrange this meher.
5) Your MJ so its fine already
6) You dont know half the story mate
7) You must not oppose wife no 1,2,3.
8) I need you to be proficient at cooking.
Pictures that will only stay between me and them. Things that are only sent at 2am or after looool. :cool:

The last line my hands just randomly typed it up.

Puhlease...you chat so much nonsense :rolleyes:
Original post by MJlover

I am following a lovelyy gal on twitta that is a propa MJ fan. hmmm might be you bbz :tongue:
Original post by Chukkeigh
Is okay little boiiii we shall prosper from this little hurdle anyways insaAllah.

I neva knew isaaq opposed Somaliland!! Why is that? So y'all wanna be part of Somalia? MJ is majartaan right? That is part of darood right?

I am not isaaq lol they support Somaliland. I am dhulbahante which is darood but we live in so called "somaliland" land. Yes MJ are darood under the harti branch.
What does MJ stand for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007
Puhlease...you chat so much nonsense :rolleyes:

Wallahi i am not lying. I have pics that just can't be ever shared because it was entrusted to me by the girls. I keep it for blackmail shall i need a favour :colone:. I am not joking wallahi.
Original post by brown shuga
What does MJ stand for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Micheal Jackson

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am not isaaq lol they support Somaliland. I am dhulbahante which is darood but we live in so called "somaliland" land. Yes MJ are darood under the harti branch.

Me and Secrtetnerd are part of the "big" darood clan...ya know not like little manzzz like yours

Spoiler

What does MJ stand for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Majarteen. It's a tribe 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Al-farhan
Metro and a nap or watch the countryside :cool:
You still in the northwest, how's your new home!

Nope, i live in west london now. Its nice but i dislike the area as its so far from mine and siblings' school/uni and the buses take forever to come. But alhamdulillah its temporary and we're going to appeal because its not suitable nor convenient for my family and we should hopefully be back to the north west in around a month or two. :smile:
What does MJ stand for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

MJ= Micheal Jacksons children.
Imagine if we are related....lol awks.
Please fill out my survey which is basically law.

1) Name
2) Qabiil to check the probability of marriage.
3) City
4) Your Family name so i can call your hooyo and arrange this meher.
5) Your MJ so its fine already
6) You dont know half the story mate
7) You must not oppose wife no 1,2,3.
8) I need you to be proficient at cooking.

1) My real name is Laila
2) my qabil is Habar Yonis
3) London
4) Ali Xayd
7) IN HIGH HELL THAT IS NOT HAPPENING, ODEYAHO
8) Can't cook nop soz
Original post by Secretnerd123
Nope, i live in west london now. Its nice but i dislike the area as its so far from mine and siblings' school/uni and the buses take forever to come. But alhamdulillah its temporary and we're going to appeal because its not suitable nor convenient for my family and we should hopefully be back to the north west in around a month or two. :smile:

Well, welcome to west london woman. Cool girls like me live here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me and Secrtetnerd are part of the "big" darood clan...ya know not like little manzzz like yours

Spoiler

I am darood :rolleyes:. Oh gosh you need to learn the trees mate.
LOOOOOOOOL I have been told dat I am pwetty by my Hooyo to boost up thy self esteem. Besides I am not Somali, I am half Somaliland and half puntland so I am not affected :tongue:

Ohhh, khataar.
Such an exotic mix you got there.
Well, I'm 1/3 xamarawii, 1/3 galmudug, 1/5 ximan iyo xeeb and 1/8 jubaaland.
:cool:
Wallahi i am not lying. I have pics that just can't be ever shared because it was entrusted to me by the girls. I keep it for blackmail shall i need a favour :colone:. I am not joking wallahi.

LOOOOOOOOOOL wallahi you are evil!!! That is not guud mann :frown: Delete them. Fear Allah. tut tut.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending