The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MJlover
I'm from Hounslow too sis, from Isleworth to be exact!

Nearest station is Hounslow east!
:grouphugs:

Oh nice!

Do you know which bus i can take from darussalam mosque to ealing broadway station as its only one train from there to uni?

I'm totally clueless as I've only been here just over a week and I've only went out like 3 times :colondollar: help me out sisters!
Original post by missfats
if this guy told me to marry him right now I would.

faq alevels and education then. I'll live in Hong Kong and cook for him. :sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jesus, he looks female.
Who's a game of thrones fan here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MathsAddict
You're just weird person ngl they all look the same bruh you will be confused. He isn't all that no homo i look better than this fool.

omg I am not usually a fan girl but holy... jesus... omg... he... is...like my ultimate... guy.

I am planning to move to korea anyway. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am i the only one who keeps reading it as Dhillo everytime missfats types 'dhullo' :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by Chukkeigh
Where they something along the lines of: If ya marry a Jamaican boiii, your life shall be so much betta & he's gonna be a revert probs soooo you can benefit each ova very much?

I bet it was...

My jamaican boiiii has a right to beat me up if I burnnn his shirt or the food...

Revert or not. I head couple somali girls that foolishly married some of them got taken to Jamaica and never seen again. Now the children will be alienated too you know how it is with us. We are pretty messed up people save your children the torment of being called a "jareer".
Original post by Chukkeigh
Jesus, he looks female.

I love feminine yet bad guys.

sooo my type. :sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Secretnerd123
Oh nice!

Do you know which bus i can take from darussalam mosque to ealing broadway station as its only one train from there to uni?

I'm totally clueless as I've only been here just over a week and I've only went out like 3 times :colondollar: help me out sisters!

no clue sis, try using journey planner of the tfl website
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Secretnerd123
Am i the only one who keeps reading it as Dhillo everytime missfats types 'dhullo' :rofl: :rofl:

loooool I luv u :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
omg I am not usually a fan girl but holy... jesus... omg... he... is...like my ultimate... guy.

I am planning to move to korea anyway. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where you will be called a 2nd class citizen these small eyed people are more racist than us tbh.
Original post by Umar1
Who's a game of thrones fan here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I watched 3 episodes so much explicitness. I shall resume :cool:
I watched 3 episodes so much explicitness. I shall resume :cool:

It's worth it lol. Amazing series

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you guys hear about the two somali chicks that got married to ISIS fighters and went to Syria?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2703792/Twin-Manchester-schoolgirls-ran-away-Syria-married-ISIS-fighters-mainly-stay-indoors-read-Quran-unless-jihadi-husbands-out.html

what do you guys think?
loooool I luv u :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Umar1
It's worth it lol. Amazing series

Posted from TSR Mobile

Watch this rudeness wallahi am deep.
Revert or not. I head couple somali girls that foolishly married some of them got taken to Jamaica and never seen again. Now the children will be alienated too you know how it is with us. We are pretty messed up people save your children the torment of being called a "jareer".

LOOL nah mateey they will be bootiful 'jareers'.
Original post by MJlover
Did you guys hear about the two somali chicks that got married to ISIS fighters and went to Syria?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2703792/Twin-Manchester-schoolgirls-ran-away-Syria-married-ISIS-fighters-mainly-stay-indoors-read-Quran-unless-jihadi-husbands-out.html

what do you guys think?

i hope they get killed in the worst way possible

they went out there for arab GUS
Original post by golden tribe
i hope they get killed in the worst way possible

they went out there for arab GUS

Stupid yutes. ISIS are lunatic idiots.
LOOL at comment above me. That was well rude.
He/She said they went for Arab thingyy lmaooooooooo. What in the world.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MJlover

what do you guys think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending