The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Accommodation - Find your new housemates 2014!

Scroll to see replies

Windgather H3... Anybody else??? :biggrin:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
I'm in Yarncliffe, D3, studying microbiology :smile:
Apparently our building is red and cream...would've preferred blue but at least it's not yellow haha
Original post by Rosie35
Froggatt B1?

I'm in froggatt b1 too :smile:
Reply 243
Hi, I am in A4 too!
Im lawrencefield B1, anyone else there?
Reply 246
Original post by LaSpencer
anyone in Crewe Flats , flat H ??????

I'm in H too, not found anyone else yet though!
Is there anyone at Opal 2?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tillyspence
I'm in froggatt b1 too :smile:

Hey, I'm also in Froggatt B1, nice to meet you!
Hiya! I'm in H5! :smile: add me on fb? Livvy Watkins i live in Leicester
Original post by rambo1168
Is there anyone at Opal 2? Apparently it's full of international students/ postgraduates. I wish i did more research before! Is it worth me changing my ensuite self catered to catered and shared bathroom? :/

I am at Opal 2! There are quite a few of us. Postgrads are in blocks A-D, and Freshers are in E-H. I honestly couldn't tell you about International students though. There is a Facebook page to help find your flatmates. PM me if you want it ^^
Reply 251
Original post by jdsen12
Hi, I am in A4 too!

rivelin?
Original post by Nezumi1991
I am at Opal 2! There are quite a few of us. Postgrads are in blocks A-D, and Freshers are in E-H. I honestly couldn't tell you about International students though. There is a Facebook page to help find your flatmates. PM me if you want it ^^

Hey :smile: PM the Facebook page please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 253
Hi!
I'm an Erasmus student from Spain and I applied for the University accomodation, my first choice was Endcliffe but I've been put in Mappin Court and I literally have no idea what this place looks like.
There's virtually nothing about it on the internet, no pictures of the rooms, no information, just where it's located and I don't think that's enough to sign the contract.
Could you guys pleeease tell me something about it? I really need some info!
Thank you!
changed to ranmoor
Original post by rambo1168
changed to ranmoor

nice, what apartments?
Original post by Basit2010
nice, what apartments?
ill find out tmrw :smile: all i know is that ill be sharing with 7 girls!
Original post by bruno5
Hi!
I'm an Erasmus student from Spain and I applied for the University accomodation, my first choice was Endcliffe but I've been put in Mappin Court and I literally have no idea what this place looks like.
There's virtually nothing about it on the internet, no pictures of the rooms, no information, just where it's located and I don't think that's enough to sign the contract.
Could you guys pleeease tell me something about it? I really need some info!
Thank you!

A friend of mine (also an Erasmus student) lived there in 2012/13. I don't want to put her photos online for everyone to see for obvious reasons, but I'll PM you a couple of them if you fancy. Overall she really enjoyed it after the initial "but I wanted to live in Endcliffe" phase as it's so close to uni. :smile:
Reply 258
Original post by NikkiFHay
Hey so I just found out I'm being placed in Block G3 Derwent in Endcliffe! Anyone else know if they've been placed anywhere yet ?? I'm in room 5 so excited for September 😁😀

Hey Nikki!! I am in flat G3 at Derwent in Endcliffe too!:smile:
Windgather H3.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending