The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Decerto
Last year, it got to about 2am and I couldn't find them.

Fair enough!
The time has almost come.
Original post by JayJay-C19
I have to ask, do they actually put them up that quick? Like, tomorrow morning (00:00-01:00)? I didn't think they would.

Original post by Decerto
Last year, it got to about 2am and I couldn't find them.

Well it was released just after midnight for A level... I dont know but Im waiting till 1am
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Humzaawan123
anyone do core science aqa ?

Did this last year. Grade boundaries will be on the AQA site tomorow morning at around 8 :smile:
Original post by Angelo12231
Well it was released just after midnight for A level... I dont know but Im waiting till 1am

I'm staying up purely so I'm shattered tomorrow so I can sleep well at night :')
Love how the tsr clan are willing to get no sleep during gcse's to revise and then during the ' holidays' will stay up late to look at grade boundaries. We are insane.
Original post by JayJay-C19
I'm staying up purely so I'm shattered tomorrow so I can sleep well at night :')

I was planning on staying awake till 8am :biggrin: depends... I hope theres coffee left downstairs :rolleyes:
Original post by AIVARB
They're going to be higher. Edexcel fcukd some people over with the maths boundaries

They didn't seem that bad to me ?? Lower than last June seems decent
Original post by MATHSPOW!!
Love how the tsr clan are willing to get no sleep during gcse's to revise and then during the ' holidays' will stay up late to look at grade boundaries. We are insane.

:colone:

It's also insane when you think that whatever the grade boundaries are, you can't do anything about it, and all it is going to do is cause more stress, and, at the end of the day, GCSEs really don't matter.

I slept during the exams so I don't fall into this category aha. I'm only not sleeping so I don't toss and turn tomorrow night with my head spinning with worry about the exam results aha.
Original post by Solivagant
It's also insane when you think that whatever the grade boundaries are, you can't do anything about it, and all it is going to do is cause more stress, and, at the end of the day, GCSEs really don't matter.

But they do :s-smilie:

Everyone keeps saying this and they do matter.
Reply 292

A was higher
Original post by Angelo12231
I was planning on staying awake till 8am :biggrin: depends... I hope theres coffee left downstairs :rolleyes:

See, I'm unlucky... I cannot stand coffee.
Do AQA post their grade boundaries at midnight too?
Reply 295

Its gone higher
Its 57 to get a C- edexcel gcse maths higher tier 2014. Goodluck everyone!!! We're gonna need it
Original post by Solivagant

I know but it's the only thing everyone's had to focus on for months and months so it's exciting to see how it's all turned out really. This time next year we will joke at how the year 11's are worried for their gcse's :smile:
Original post by aerohotchoc
Do AQA post their grade boundaries at midnight too?

Well, see, someone on another post said they didn't get theirs last year until 8:00am but A-Level this year got them at like 00:00.
Original post by Yousf
Its gone higher

a* was 164 though ?? 1 mark lower but yeh wasn't the A grade increased

Latest