The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

International Business and Law Applicants

I was wondering if anyone has applied for International Business and Law course
Reply 1
i'm starting international business and marketing, i think we can have some classes together
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
Original post by urte_xo
I was wondering if anyone has applied for International Business and Law course

International Business and Law too! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by JM1996
International Business and Law too! :smile:

Wooo! Finally someone at last haha! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by urte_xo
Wooo! Finally someone at last haha! :smile:

I know! :smile: What you make of the timetable?
Reply 5
I only have the induction week timetable and it's confusing!:frown: wby?
Reply 6
I'm doing this course too! The timetable is really confusing do we just leave in the afternoon? All it says is afternoon activities
Reply 7
Original post by urte_xo
I only have the induction week timetable and it's confusing!:frown: wby?

I've got the actual one as well and it's so bad for a monday but I think we are off Friday :smile:)
Reply 8
Original post by Monty96
I'm doing this course too! The timetable is really confusing do we just leave in the afternoon? All it says is afternoon activities

Thinking this myself, not sure!:confused:
Reply 9
Original post by JM1996
I've got the actual one as well and it's so bad for a monday but I think we are off Friday :smile:)

I think we only need to come in on Friday if we have any problems with timetables etc :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Monty96

I went home after the induction morning :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by urte_xo
I went home after the induction morning :smile:

Hahahhaa same! Activities in the afternoon include being bombarded with PR leaflets and promotions! :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by JM1996
Hahahhaa same! Activities in the afternoon include being bombarded with PR leaflets and promotions! :smile:

Tell me about it! :frown: they were everywhere but I managed to avoid them haha :smile:
Hi guys, is there anyone applying for the international business and finance course? I would really like to know more about this course. Like is it hard, alot of things to do or?

Thanks in advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for international business and law for 2015 entry, could any of you guys tell me a bit more about the course? Haven't decided between this and a few others so would be nice to hear some first hand info! (if you have a spare minute!)

Quick Reply

Latest