The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheMoon
Haha with maths exactly the same.

I got close to 90 for the first, close to 80 for the second. (I think)

yep I agree, what did you do aqa for? I'm considering staying up...lol.
I just did Geography but that is my favourite subject and I really want to know!
Original post by Changing Skies
Aww no worries :biggrin: :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks for the rep too :hugs:
Original post by MogarCreeper
39/40 for an A* on Edexcel Unit 1 Business Studies? I'm officially screwed. Otherwise WJEC German doesn't look too bad.

Yeah I know :frown: But that is the same as last year.. How do you think you did? How do you think you did in the Controlled Assessment and Written paper too?
Original post by Angelo12231
bloody business -_- high grade boundaries

Couldn't believe that they kept pretty much the same grade boundaries as last year for Unit 1 (while it was easier by some margin).
Original post by TheNervousWreck
yep I agree, what did you do aqa for? I'm considering staying up...lol.
I just did Geography but that is my favourite subject and I really want to know!

For AQA I just did German. Actually, I'm probably a year younger than you (year 10) - I only did Computing, German and Maths.
Can someone pleeease explain wjec boundaries to me please?? Specifically french! Its soo confusing
Original post by jabire3
Wow... 49/80 for an A* in ICT exam...

Does it show how much is needed for an A* in coursework?
scumbag teachers...if aqa grade boundaries are out they should share them on tsr!!! we're waiting to devour them!!!
Why are all the nerdy kids showing off about getting an A* in maths- we know your clever some of us are dumb...okay? Loooool :')
Why hasn't Edexcel gone blue?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kelem
AQA's grade boundaries are released between 12:01am and 8:00am.

Original post by anoymous1111
On results day or today?

They're released at 8.00am today (the day before results day) :smile:
Reply 451
I'm actually happy with this years grade boundaries
Original post by Tskadem
Why hasn't Edexcel gone blue?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It has..? :smile:
Geography B boundaries are actually much better than I anticipated.
Original post by TheNicholas
Yeah I know :frown: But that is the same as last year.. How do you think you did? How do you think you did in the Controlled Assessment and Written paper too?

I did pretty well in the CA, and I'm usually good at the written paper, I just screw up when I'm given a choice in the multiple choice one!
Original post by TheMoon
For AQA I just did German. Actually, I'm probably a year younger than you (year 10) - I only did Computing, German and Maths.

Yeah you are, but thats no big deal! lol
i feel sick looking at these :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 458
https://www.wjecservices.co.uk/MarkToUMS/default.aspx I do wjec English higher this is the link for the boundaries but it doesn't say how many marks you need for anything above a C
How do you use the wjec one ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest