The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MogarCreeper
I did pretty well in the CA, and I'm usually good at the written paper, I just screw up when I'm given a choice in the multiple choice one!

Yeah i get that too, I'm sure you'll do well though :smile: I spoke to everyone after the multiple choice exam and I am hoping that I have only lost 1 mark :redface:
I'm actually extremely happy with the boundaries for the maths paper :biggrin:

Think I've got about 154 marks so I should have an A, just a little gutted it was only 10 marks to an A*, but oh well! I tried my hardest
Invest
x

November 2013.
Anyone else do WJEC Hospitality/Catering?! Grade boundaries are down 6 marks for an A* compares to last year!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

even if they are theyre in ums so how do you figure them out
I don't think the boundaries are bad at all. I mean, maths was hard this year so they should have been put down not up but still.
Original post by hannb98
i feel sick looking at these :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

They are really high, i think I'm going to puke :smile::biggrin::wink::smile::evilbanana::excited::flower2::grin:

Technically yes, but not what you want.

That's after they convert it from raw marks to UMS. You don't want that. That'll be the same nearly every year.
Does anyone know where the CIE English Language (0522) boundaries are please?
(edited 9 years ago)
When did OCR boundaries go live for A Level

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tskadem
When did OCR boundaries go live for A Level

Posted from TSR Mobile

All A Level grade boundaries should be up already.
Original post by funkydee19

But is should give an idea of when they'll be up for GCSE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 473
How does the edexcel English language work. It says it's UMS adds up to 300 but there is only 250????
Think he wants to predict when the GCSE ones will go live :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by JayJay-C19
I don't think the boundaries are bad at all. I mean, maths was hard this year so they should have been put down not up but still.

WJEC are out aswell! I'm so happy with them,I could scream from the roof tops! I mean a C, 20 marks in edexcel science! I'm so happy! I can't tell you how released I am!! Just hoping my maths is enough now
Original post by funkydee19

They're asking what time we're they up so roughly we have an idea of when OCR release them
Can someone tell me the grade boundaries for child development and health and social care ocr? Please. My phone won't allow me too:smile: thanks
Reply 478
Original post by kobbyjason
Does anyone know where the CIE English Language (0522) boundaries are please?

It's not on www.gceguide.com with the other CIE grade boundaries. It's only got English Language (0500)
Original post by Tskadem
But is should give an idea of when they'll be up for GCSE

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I think it's after 8am tomorrow.. so just gotta wait I guess haha. Some came after 12 noon as well

Latest