The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by funkydee19
Oh I think it's after 8am tomorrow.. so just gotta wait I guess haha. Some came after 12 noon as well

Thanks aha, not too keen...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Invest
They're asking what time we're they up so roughly we have an idea of when OCR release them

Yeah sorry, misread it
Original post by Tskadem
Thanks aha, not too keen...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol just realised that 8am is today not tomorrow.. might as well get some sleep :smile:
Original post by TheNervousWreck
They are really high, i think I'm going to puke :smile::biggrin::wink::smile::evilbanana::excited::flower2::grin:

after everything i read i thought they were gonna be low but somehow theyre higher????? **** me
Original post by funkydee19
Lol just realised that 8am is today not tomorrow.. might as well get some sleep :smile:

Lucky, at least you can sleep.
Original post by heyitszahra
Can someone tell me the grade boundaries for child development and health and social care ocr? Please. My phone won't allow me too:smile: thanks

OCR grade boundaries aren't released yet.
Reply 488
Gcse maths b ocr J567 can you help me cause I can only find ums
Reply 489
Original post by joe*s
It's not on www.gceguide.com with the other CIE grade boundaries. It's only got English Language (0500)

How does the edexcel English language work. It says it's UMS adds up to 300 but there is only 250????
any teachers on tsr ?
Any of you guys got the cie science grade boundries

Posted from TSR Mobile
when's aqa out pls be soon
Fml, why are the WJEC Spanish grade boundaries so high. Literally most people I spoke to said the listening was really hard and my teacher even thought they would be lower this year. Oh well will probably only get a B now :frown:
Ey wjec english can someone translate into english or layman terms, thx mate
Original post by TheMoon
Lucky, at least you can sleep.

Since exams I have realised that I have been able to control my stress and nerves. Make sure you can get some sleep for the actual day, don't want to be sleeping in and missing the time!
can anyone explain the wjec grade boundaries? im super confused
Reply 498
Original post by JacobC1998
Any of you guys got the cie science grade boundries

Posted from TSR Mobile

IGCSE:
Biology: 129
Chemistry: 143 (up 6 from last year)
Physics: 128

Don't know GCSE
Reply 499
I've not been nervous about results day all summer and now after seeing the boundaries I'm so ****ing scared

Latest