The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MathsAddict
Wallahi i have :cool:. I am not lying to you but obviously i cant say how.

What?!?! Who showed you?!? Who has my picture???? Imma cry :cry2:
Shes buff buh want to see better?

:eek::eek::eek: Wth!!!! She's my cousin!!!! Where did you get this picture from!!!?
she looks just like her!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007
What?!?! Who showed you?!? Who has my picture???? Imma cry :cry2:

Dont worry man i dont actually have it i just saw it for like 10 seconds. Its all cool :cool:. I cant say how i saw it though.
Original post by GreenArrow
:eek::eek::eek: Wth!!!! She's my cousin!!!! Where did you get this picture from!!!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

She followed me on insta like 40 mins ago lol. Probably is your cousin. Look at her insta name innit and follow her.
Dont worry man i dont actually have it i just saw it for like 10 seconds. Its all cool :cool:. I cant say how i saw it though.

Nooooooooooooo!! Who showed you?!?!
Who the heck has my picture saved?!
You better not be trolling me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uh oh :redface:
Nooooooooooooo!! Who showed you?!?!
Who the heck has my picture saved?!
You better not be trolling me!

Uh oh :redface:

Crap i dont have a picture of you wallahi but i cant say anything :cool:. I did see a proper one of you tho :colone:.
She followed me on insta like 40 mins ago lol. Probably is your cousin. Look at her insta name innit and follow her.

I can't believe it!!!:eek:
No I can't follow her because I don't use instagram. Has she told you her full name?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
When? What planet you on? Think you've got me mixed up with someone else :lol:

Someone possibly saved your picture you put on that thread..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Crap i dont have a picture of you wallahi but i cant say anything :cool:. I did see a proper one of you tho :colone:.

What colour hijab? :cry2:
This aint fair! How did you only see it for 10 seconds? So someone snapchatted you my picture? Great!

Someone possibly saved your picture you put on that thread..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohmygoodness...why would you friggin save my picture?!? I shouldn't have put it up :redface:
Original post by MJlover
aaw which member are you on ummah forum?

i'm sis LailaTheMuslim...

Noo way!!!
You quoted me a few hours ago on the Ummah forum. MashAllah you post a lot.. PM me if you remember my username!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't believe it!!!:eek:
No I can't follow her because I don't use instagram. Has she told you her full name?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I havent messaged her anything yet lol. All iknow is its Hannah and she is with someone named bahiya hakeem
This aint fair! How did you only see it for 10 seconds? So someone snapchatted you my picture? Great!

Ohmygoodness...why would you friggin save my picture?!? I shouldn't have put it up :redface:

I wasnt even around them times but yeah i cant say how i saw it. All you need to know is i am not the one who has it wallahi.

OH NO Biryaani!!! I didn't save your picture..why would I do that?!!!

I said someone probably saved your picture that you posted. It has happened to a couple of other users too who have posted on that thread!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wasnt even around them times but yeah i cant say how i saw it. All you need to know is i am not the one who has it wallahi.

Are you lying? What colour hijab?
And why was my picture shown to you anyway?

OH NO Biryaani!!! I didn't save your picture..why would I do that?!!!

I said someone probably saved your picture that you posted. It has happened to a couple of other users too who have posted on that thread!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahah nooooo! By 'you' I didn't mean you :lol: I meant a person :mmm:
Are you lying? What colour hijab?
And why was my picture shown to you anyway?

Ahahah nooooo! By 'you' I didn't mean you :lol: I meant a person :mmm:

I cant say anything but like i said it only 10 seconds so i remember it being green or blue.
I havent messaged her anything yet lol. All iknow is its Hannah and she is with someone named bahiya hakeem

Defo her,!!!!
"yet" , khalas there is no need for you to message her. She just recently got married...so it's best to just leave it :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I cant say anything but like i said it only 10 seconds so i remember it being green or blue.

Ohman. I think I know who, but I'm not sure...at least PM me why it was shown to you, you don't need to say who.
Whoever you are, please delete my picture :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Ohman. I think I know who, but I'm not sure...at least PM me why it was shown to you, you don't need to say who.

There cool i will handle it.

your so gullible.
its Abdul karim of course.
both have each other on sc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Defo her,!!!!
"yet" , khalas there is no need for you to message her. She just recently got married...so it's best to just leave it :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

She looks like a big women lol. I wont message her don't worry :biggrin:. But congrats and mashallah to her new found union tho. Dont worry i will message many other ones on insta and snapchat. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending