The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

The Tannery..?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by radelaidean
Sweeeeet I'm 317c! You?

317D here haha, I guess we're flatmates?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
In block B, 4th floor.
Anyone Block A 612? :smile:
They don't provide anything cutlery, plates, pans etc. though there is a Kitchen Pack you can get which has all that stuff in. And from what I know, there doesn't look to be a toaster, just a microwave/oven thing. :wink:
Reply 24
Are we allowed to have mini fridges in our rooms in The Tannery? Ive heard some accommodations dont allow it ....
Do you guys know if we get a coffee maker in the kitchen?
Original post by grosseban
Do you guys know if we get a coffee maker in the kitchen?

Definitely not, they barely provide the essentials. I doubt anyone would complain if you brought one with you though :P
Original post by DLenartowicz
Definitely not, they barely provide the essentials. I doubt anyone would complain if you brought one with you though :P

I'll definitely buy one then!
Reply 28
Hi is anyone in or near block B 902 ?
Hi I'm in block C 508A. Anyone else? And when do we move in? :smile:
Original post by elliotjsmith
317D here haha, I guess we're flatmates?

Yessss!5/6 now! Just one more to find. Have you joined the FB group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheTannery14/?

Add us on fb from there :smile:
Reply 31
When are people moving in? I want to move in on the 13th but I also don't want to be the only one there :tongue:
Reply 32
Original post by Asdf00
When are people moving in? I want to move in on the 13th but I also don't want to be the only one there :tongue:

I'll be moving in on the 13th as well but that's because I'm coming from Toronto. I'm sure other people will come early too so we won't be the only ones :smile:
Reply 33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgeK4zsgsYI

Thought you guys may find this useful; its a tour of your typical room at the tannery. I didn't record this, just managed to find it on Youtube.
Original post by torontogal
I'll be moving in on the 13th as well but that's because I'm coming from Toronto. I'm sure other people will come early too so we won't be the only ones :smile:

I'll be moving in on the 14th!
Are you going to all the international students welcome things? I'm an international student too and you're actually the first international from the Tannery I've seen
Reply 35
Weird question but does anyone have bed covers for the 4ft double bed we have at the tannery? I can only seem to find covers for the slightly larger double beds (4ft 6")

Quick Reply

Latest