Liberty Quay Northumbria Freshers 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Flat 91 :biggrin:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 21
Original post by ameliaroseholden
hello! yes very much so we should all add each other on fb! when are you moving in ?

I've only just sorted my accomodation out but it says 12th (Fri) as a move in date online so I will probably leave early morning then :>

I'll send u a msg on TSR with FB stuffs, how about you are; you sorted all sorted and ready ?
Fabulous i will be moving in on the 12th too!
I think I'm sorted so much to do! So hard to think of things to bring when you can't see the room haha.
Reply 23
Original post by kaiitsang
Flat 91 :biggrin:

If you don't mind me asking if you've found any flatmates? I've only found one and it seems others have found a lot!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Original post by Julesxx
If you don't mind me asking if you've found any flatmates? I've only found one and it seems others have found a lot!

I haven't found any roommates either don't worry. I have found people in flats 90 and 92, my roomies are just hiding somewhere xD
Reply 25
Original post by kaiitsang
I haven't found any roommates either don't worry. I have found people in flats 90 and 92, my roomies are just hiding somewhere xD

Awe glad im not alone! Its a bit unnerving to say the least as I've seen others who've found nearly all their flatmates :P

My move in date is the 10th, which is pretty early!! do you have to move in on the day your given? or is that the day you can move in from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending