The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm screwed. 77% raw mark for an A in Further Pure Maths Edexcel IGCSE. Now I'm praying for a B.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Invest
I'm gone sleep less so I will be tired throughout day and can fall asleep easier for the big day

I guess that's a good idea :tongue: Just makes sure you don't fall asleep during the day :tongue:
Anybody have access to AQA grade boundaries yet? :smile:
Original post by kaiwid23
According to their website, OCR isn't out until 6 AM on results day :/ but that's ok for me bc I only did geography on OCR and I care about that the least :smile: :smile: :smile:

Source please? Just so I can read more...
I feel so pumped after edexcel grade boundary release...Cant sleep
Edexcel Geography B has me confident. :smile: when is AQA grade boundaries being released?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by basham97
Edexcel Geography B has me confident. :smile: when is AQA grade boundaries being released?

Posted from TSR Mobile

8 I think
Original post by Bazbaz
8 I think

Hmm, going to stay up until then. How are the grade boundaries for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

8am unless you know someone who has access to eAQA which I doubt so... 8am it is. I'm guessing you have no plans on sleeping? Lol
Original post by lubsjk
8am unless you know someone who has access to eAQA which I doubt so... 8am it is. I'm guessing you have no plans on sleeping? Lol

Nah I can't sleep, how's the grade boundaries for you?:smile:
Original post by lubsjk

Nope, although my Netflix isn't working so I'm not sure how I'm going to kill 4 hours. You?
Nah I can't sleep, how's the grade boundaries for you?:smile:

They're alright. I do the sciences and maths on Edexcel and I thought they were pretty good. I'm looking forward to seeing those English grade boundaries. I hope they're good too. You?

Original post by Bazbaz
Nope, although my Netflix isn't working so I'm not sure how I'm going to kill 4 hours. You?

My sleeping pattern has been messed up for the passed few weeks. I've been going to bed at around 7-8am lol. I'm just playing games for now :tongue:
Original post by lubsjk
They're alright. I do the sciences and maths on Edexcel and I thought they were pretty good. I'm looking forward to seeing those English grade boundaries. I hope they're good too. You?

I only do Geography B and ICT on Edexcel and they look pretty low. Especially ICT, half the marks for A*.

I only do Geography B and ICT on Edexcel and they look pretty low. Especially ICT, half the marks for A*.

Nice. Edexcel have been quite nice this year. I hope that's not because we all did terribly in the exams lol

Are you looking forward to results day?
Original post by lubsjk
Nice. Edexcel have been quite nice this year. I hope that's not because we all did terribly in the exams lol

Are you looking forward to results day?

So far yeah! :smile: but we will see the AQA grade boundaries, are you?
So far yeah! :smile: but we will see the AQA grade boundaries, are you?

Yeah. Surprisingly enough, I'm not really that nervous. I'm pretty relaxed about it. I thought I would be stressing out but I'm kind of careless about it... I guess I'm weird lol
Original post by lubsjk
Yeah. Surprisingly enough, I'm not really that nervous. I'm pretty relaxed about it. I thought I would be stressing out but I'm kind of careless about it... I guess I'm weird lol

Nah man it's all natural :smile: how you passing time?

Well I just ate leftover dominoes pizza - shows how f***** my eating pattern is :biggrin:

Playing a game on my tablet lol you?
Original post by GrandMasti
Well I just ate leftover dominoes pizza - shows how f***** my eating pattern is :biggrin:

Nice :smile: what was on the pizza?

Latest