The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nooonooo
if it's the same pdf i viewed, if you scroll down to the bottom the gcse boundaries are there.

Yeah thats the thing I scrolled down and there was nothing to do with gcse and I tried doing Ctrl F and searching GCSE as RoseMorelli suggested but that didn't work either :smile:
Can anyone help me? I'm confused about what is printed on our results sheet. Last year I took English language and my result for the exam was 77 and it says c next to it. So is this number the ums points or the raw mark? Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
AQA Are so nice!!:biggrin:
oh, sorry!- i just thought you did what i did, which was see the a level subjects and think that it's the wrong pdf!

Original post by kdizzle97
Yeah thats the thing I scrolled down and there was nothing to do with gcse and I tried doing Ctrl F and searching GCSE as RoseMorelli suggested but that didn't work either :smile:

I found it, page 39 onwards on the link
Anyone know where further maths is?
Original post by lyricalvibe
I found it, page 39 onwards on the link

The PDF I open up only goes up to page 39 which is weird haha
oh, sorry!- i just thought you did what i did, which was see the a level subjects and think that it's the wrong pdf!

Its alright haha :biggrin:
Not feeling any better after seeing those grade boundaries. Actually feel worse.
Original post by Sacred Ground
Anyone know where further maths is?

Here : http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-IGCSE-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2014.PDF
Does anyone know what percentage each exam caters for as well as the coursework for your overall literature grade?
(AQA please)
sorry-our teacher never told us!

Unit 1(Exploring Modern Texts) is 40%
Unit 2 (Poetry) is 35%
Controlled Assessment is 25%
Original post by LewisW180598
Can anyone help me? I'm confused about what is printed on our results sheet. Last year I took English language and my result for the exam was 77 and it says c next to it. So is this number the ums points or the raw mark? Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's the UMS.
Original post by GrandMasti
Oh okay, Thanks. I got 58 and 59 out of 60 in writing and speaking respectively. Is that full 180 UMS?

it'll be 86 and 88 respectively out of 90
Thank you x
Original post by Dave8991
Unit 1(Exploring Modern Texts) is 40%
Unit 2 (Poetry) is 35%
Controlled Assessment is 25%
OCR computing has dropped by 10 for A*!!!!!!!!!
Geography B grade boundaries are better than I could have hoped for. 67/86 & 53/86 for A* yuss
Original post by empressbethie
Just did some maths and I need 30/40 and 32/45 if I get the same UMS in both, though I think the reading went considerably better than the listening. Can't wait for all this waiting to be over :frown: Good luck for tomorrow :smile:

Hmm this is going to be close for me. I think I got more marks on my listening than reading! I lost 10-15 marks on the reading.
The PDF boundaries for OCR work on my phone! The mark for an A* in Maths was 150 last year but this year its 170..It went up 20 marks :frown:
the pdf boundaries for ocr work on my phone! The mark for an a* in maths was 150 last year but this year its 170..it went up 20 marks :frown:

ikr gesusssssssssssss!
Original post by blayneandkert
it'll be 86 and 88 respectively out of 90

Thanks! Sorry, 1 last question (you've been so helpful already haha!). What minimum raw marks would I need in the french reading and listening papers to secure an A* overall (AQA). Thanks so much! :smile:

Latest