The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
Have the OCR grade boundaries been published yet? I can't seem to find them
Original post by TheMoon
Well, maybe it's because grade boundaries have lowered a lot? But they probably are talking crap.

i hope they are talking crap, they've scared the shh out of me
The AQA GCSE PE grade boundaries are insanely high, pretty annoyed now :/
OCR still has not released theirs :/
AQA grade boundaries are up
Original post by TheEpiphany
OCR still has not released theirs :/

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/176543-unit-level-raw-mark-and-ums-grade-boundaries-june-2014.pdf
type ctrl+f and type in GCSE, they're at the bottom of the page.
Who the hell put AQA French GBs so damn high? haha
OMG one more day to go. Today Is teachers results day, how embarrassing. :frown:
Grade boundaries story for me :

AQA- Good, reasonable boundaries and I can agree to most of them. AQA have done a great job with boundaries this year and eventhough their science ones are a bit higher, it's still ok overall.

OCR- Pathetic, I can't just understand the boundaries for Languages!!
The others are generally very high and the only reasonable one is Geography which was a horrible exam where we got asked different questions from different topics which we had not learnt with our teacher!! -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GrandMasti
Yeah the further maths grade boundaries look tasty. A^, here I come! :biggrin::biggrin:

No chance of me getting an A^, our school didn't even finish the course!
Original post by midgemeister7
The AQA GCSE PE grade boundaries are insanely high, pretty annoyed now :/

They've always been quite high, the exam boundary isn't too bad but the coursework boundary is crazy :'(
OCR have been harsh... AQA was okay
for science until I saw Physics. How is that so high?! Everyone I have spoken to found Physics 2 AQA disastrous.

History is horrible for AQA. I am honestly worried now.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by iamabbie97
I think the grade boundaries are pretty good! Why do they never show the boundary for A* and B?

No idea, it's odd. Probably because they put them really high and don't want to tell us :biggrin:
OCR science boundaries are sky high- I do not know what they are expecting- all C's ?
Reply 776
OCR has made my day! Computing is the only subject I take with them and they've lowered the A* exam boundary by 10 marks!!!! So the top grade is still a very much alive and kicking possibility :biggrin:
Original post by onemoreday
OMG one more day to go. Today Is teachers results day, how embarrassing. :frown:

Did you create that account today? :biggrin:
Original post by AstroNandos
No chance of me getting an A^, our school didn't even finish the course!

I had to self teach myself the course :'( I was the only one from my side of the year (out of 120 pupils) doing further maths, so the rest of my class was just getting on with their normal maths.

I feel quite confident though, and it gave me a boost for as-level maths.
Original post by joe*s
Yeah, the paper was much harder

I can't believe how much they have gone down!

Latest