The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zürich
And for the record, that entire generation failed Arsenal. Cesc, RVP, Nasri, Gallas, Adebayor, Toure, Clichy etc etc

List of cretins, Together they rewarded Wenger's trust with absolutely nothing. nothing.

These days Wenger has assembled a group of men. Fabregas is a reject who has no place here. Sent to play for the Chavs.

What has Cesc done wrong?
Reply 4401
Zurich speaks like a heartbroken exgirlfriend, desperate to justify how she don't need no man, because she's a strong independent woman. The fact you know he's typing like this says it all :cry2:
Original post by Zürich
And for the record, that entire generation failed Arsenal. Cesc, RVP, Nasri, Gallas, Adebayor, Toure, Clichy etc etc

List of cretins, Together they rewarded Wenger's trust with absolutely nothing. nothing.

These days Wenger has assembled a group of men. Fabregas is a reject who has no place here. Sent to play for the Chavs.

You are one more broken heart away from being a bunny boiler.

They did not all fail us, Cesc is not a 'reject', you are delusional.
could insert strong titanic gifs all over this page :moon:
Original post by BenAssirati

How so? Didn't Wenger literally reject him?

I agree

Original post by mhsc
Zurich speaks like a heartbroken exgirlfriend, desperate to justify how she don't need no man, because she's a strong independent woman. The fact you know he's typing like this says it all :cry2:

Zurich sounds like my psycho ex gf tbh...

Hope he finds true love soon. Probably since he got egg on his face for saying Fabregas is a player who loves Arsenal when he's just a snake who went on strike.

Also think he has me on ignore. :frown: Guess he can't take somebody telling the truth constantly. :sad:

Zurich used to be a good troll but he's just poor now and a poor poster who lets his bias clouds his judgement. Would also add that he's probably drugged up to his eyeballs making troll posts that he's already done before. He's a broken music box just plays the same tune.
(edited 9 years ago)
When was the last time two Turkish sides made it to CL group stage?
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
not sure what the relevance is there really.
doesn't really matter that we haven't been in it in the past, the fact is that we're in it now.

i'll ignore how little that made sense.

but yeah basically, i'm proud that we're back in the CL even if we're likely to go crashing out of it against a top team.

Your response to me earlier...I was talking about that. Not literally about you in the CL. Nvm anyways.

Original post by barneystin
could insert strong titanic gifs all over this page :moon:

Yeah. Don't.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4408
I hope Wenger realises we need a new striker as much as we need a DM.

It seems as though everyone in the world recognises this but him :frown:

Giroud doesn't even seem interested anymore! The three times I've seen him play this season he's come across with such a "can't be ****ed" attitude.. Maybe because he know AW is looking for a new striker?

As I say, I wish Paul Merson were here. Tony Adams is handling a 6 pint round at the bar, Ray Parlour is just commentating.

Niall Quinn is chatting up the girls with his Irish accent.

Arsene Wenger is a figment of the gooner imagination, we'll all meet down the Blackstock Road at the Arsenal tavern innit

oh to be a gooner
(edited 9 years ago)
Mertesacker is a real German

No questions asked, a proper German.
So score draw with Besiktas next week and you're out?
Reply 4412
Original post by Zerforax

You are correct.
Original post by Zerforax

Yep. Can't see us having too many problems though, Turkish teams don't travel well (they beat your lot 2-0 in Turkey a few years ago and then lost 8-0 at Anfield) and on a better pitch we should be putting a couple past them to be honest. Could be nervy if they get an early goal but I'd still be confident of pulling it back.
Original post by manchesterunited15
How so? Didn't Wenger literally reject him?

How did he reject him? The specific terms of the contract with Barcelona are still a mystery, and it was only optimistic Arsenal fans who fully believed it was a simple buy-back clause. Perhaps Wenger had first dibs, unless the player refused to join (Cesc said in an interview that he refused to join due to issues with Giroud being in the team). Wenger wanted him to join, but he also wanted to be honest to his golden child. He explained anything Cesc did, Ozil was already doing, and it would be hard to find Cesc a regular place in the team. As far as I know, Wenger did not reject Cesc.
Original post by Zürich
As I say, I wish Paul Merson were here. Tony Adams is handling a 6 pint round at the bar, Ray Parlour is just commentating.

Niall Quinn is chatting up the girls with his Irish accent.

Arsene Wenger is a figment of the gooner imagination, we'll all meet down the Blackstock Road at the Arsenal tavern innit

oh to be a gooner

If you say so mate. :yy:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Yeah. Don't.

If you say so mate. :yy:

You will probably end up moderating this forum, but Arsenal have enough middle class guys called 'Henry' to last a lifetime.

That means you, getme?

No particular offence, but you are probably everything that's wrong with football with 4 limbs.

Keep posting, but you should fade into the background, Henry.
(edited 9 years ago)
Henry from Shropshire, ''gooner''

London: Mother breast-fed him once in Putney, went to the Arsenal club shop after.

No offence, but that is you,
(edited 9 years ago)
I think Sanogo will play up top against Everton. Is Wenger planning to loan out Campbell? You can imagine him at Liverpool on the left ripping it with his pace and drive.

It seems we'll have a season of Giroud and Sanogo rotating. Good luck to us.

Posted from TSR Mobile