The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr...
Hush yourself :colone:...

I'm doing Ad Math too :five:

I'll ask you for help regularly :five:
Original post by karmacrunch

Look at you guys... Stealing my phrases... :colonhash:

You're anemic? I didn't know that! Can I ask how has it affected you in life? Do you become tired a lot in school?:redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I call it borrowing:unimpressed:
Meh, it doesn't affect me too much. I always thought it was normal to be out of breath as easily as I was. I'm always tired and running makes me dizzy. The tiredness isn't too bad - I've never fallen asleep in class! All in all, I think it's bearable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
Nope, I've heard of 'Summer' though :yep: he's pretty good.

Interesting. I love Drake - 0 to 100/The Catch Up but recently I found this song: http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/217790/Beyonce-Rocket-Official-Video/
It's by Beyonce :love: and it's just my taste (I get the song's about sex but...)

Sorry, I really dislike rnb, hip hop and rap. U gave it a listen though :biggrin:
Original post by Mr...
Sorry :K: relax...

I don't really like indie music as I can't get into it :sadnod:

I am actually nervous for that specific GCSE as we are bing fast tracked [s]ninja[/

aha im sure you will be fine anyway apparently it is just a few modules from as maths so you can do it again in year 12
I like Darwin Deez if you've ever heard of him?
I also like Two Door Cinema Club and the Kooks. ^_^

I like a lot of genres. I can't think of any other indie bands though.

Is that it? :colonhash: I need to educate you on the real Calvin Harris. Old stuff as well. Summer is nothing compared to others.

Love his music. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Two door cinema club are great :smile:

My favourite indie bands are Two door cinema club, The future heads, The Foals, Girl in a Coma, Joy Zipper, War Paint
Original post by Mr...
:getmecoat: I guess I am the only one...

Nope. I am not doing any form of Mathematics for AS/A2 :colonhash:

What are you choosing?
I should be doing Ad Maths too! :ahee:

Original post by Vanilla Cupcake

I call it borrowing:unimpressed:
Meh, it doesn't affect me too much. I always thought it was normal to be out of breath as easily as I was. I'm always tired and running makes me dizzy. The tiredness isn't too bad - I've never fallen asleep in class! All in all, I think it's bearable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Borrowing/Stealing... Whatever. You're putting yourself on my bad side Vanilla. :colonhash::wink:

Ah okay! I hope you're fine though. :redface:
Original post by Mr...
Sorry :K: relax...

I don't really like indie music as I can't get into it :sadnod:

Calvin Harris is not indie and I'm very chilled thank you. :unimpressed:

That's fine. Your opinion Jan. :tongue:
Original post by PaulHugh
Two door cinema club are great :smile:

My favourite indie bands are Two door cinema club, The future heads, The Foals, Girl in a Coma, Joy Zipper, War Paint

I agree! I'll have to look out for them! :smile:
Original post by Mr...
:getmecoat: I guess I am the only one...

No you're not :rolleyes:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
English Literature, French, Economics, History and Classical Civilisation

(I might not do History though)

What about you :smile:

Damn I bet your good at essay writing and Im hopefully going to pick Bio Chem Maths Further Maths Might swap Further Maths For Psychology or German
Original post by Mr...

Nope. I am not doing any form of Mathematics for AS/A2 :colonhash:

D:
Do you just not like maths?
Fair enough, I love it :unimpressed:
I should be doing Ad Maths too! :ahee:

Borrowing/Stealing... Whatever. You're putting yourself on my bad side Vanilla. :colonhash::wink:

Ah okay! I hope you're fine though. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woohoo :biggrin:
Will I still be promoted? :ahee:
I am, don't worry!
Original post by Mr...

Oh and it is actually spelt "dam" if you didn't know :wink:

What you did there, I see it.
:ahee::ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
I never said he was :smug:

I'm not? :confused:

You implied :rant:

Yeah. Hello. Moi! :tongue:

Fair enough, I love it :unimpressed:

Woohoo :biggrin:
Will I still be promoted? :ahee:
I am, don't worry!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here! :ahee:

Maybe. I have a lot to think about at the moment. 'Honourary members' included... :rolleyes:

That's great and I forgot to reply to your PM!! :O
Original post by Mr...
I hate math :rant:

*cries*

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just ordered new headphones :smile:
Original post by Mr...
I didn't imply anything :smile:

You like it too :jive:

I feel as if I've broken you with that Mathematics statement. (But get a grip, it's not like you didn't know)

Sure...

Yeah. I like lots of music genres. :tongue:
"Get a grip"? <- *cries even harder*
Original post by PaulHugh
I just ordered new headphones :smile:

Yay! What kind of headphones? :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
Come on... I like science :redface:

Ooh, what kind? :smile:

Monster N tunes
Original post by Melissa.J.Parkes
What year are you going in?

My two career paths are Investment Banking or Corporate Law.

Posted from TSR Mobile

12 :frown:

Eww, they both sound horrible :redface:

Original post by Black Rose
:naughty:
You're regretting your a level choice? :redface:

Not yet, I love French, but I need to hope I remember it :tongue:

I... can't think of one. My mind is blank :frown:

Oooh... Very interesting indeed. :colone:

Well you're useful, aren't you! :tongue:

Twas indeed :colone:
YESSS YEAR 10 THREAD!! FINALLY! :biggrin: :biggrin: I'm back btw guys :smile:, I just decided to dedicate the whole week to school before school starts, but i'm done now ^_^, Anyway did your schools start yet guys? Hows it been like? For me, I loved it! I'm so glad I revised a lot, I was able to participate a lot and cruise through the topics we covered in class, its awesome! :biggrin: Didn't expect Economics to be such a fun subject as well :biggrin:

How are you guys Karma, Daisy, Melissa and Mr... :biggrin:
Oh wow i'm so late... Post 555, I wanted to be the first person to post :frown:
Hey everybody and welcome to the new thread! We are finally in Year 10… :woo:

I play basketball and violin... among other things. I’m also doing DofE. Give a shout-out if you are too!

:grouphugs:

OMG Karma! I'm doing Duke Of Edinburgh too! (International Award):biggrin: But I'm doing the Hong Kong version of it haha :P its called HKAYP, i'm looking forward to it so much! Not only for my CV but also because of all the experience i'll gain! :biggrin: I can't wait to do the expeditions! What are you looking forward to from DofE? :smile:
Original post by adityac3688
YESSS YEAR 10 THREAD!! FINALLY! :biggrin: :biggrin: I'm back btw guys :smile:, I just decided to dedicate the whole week to school before school starts, but i'm done now ^_^, Anyway did your schools start yet guys? Hows it been like? For me, I loved it! I'm so glad I revised a lot, I was able to participate a lot and cruise through the topics we covered in class, its awesome! :biggrin: Didn't expect Economics to be such a fun subject as well :biggrin:

Nope, my school starts in just under two weeks :smile:
Wait, you've already started? :redface:
What board are you on for Economics?
Hahaha there are so many people here that have revised and then there's me, wasting the time doing nothing that'll help in any subjects... How did you find the transition? Do you get taught lots of new content in a short space of time?
Sorry for the questions.

Original post by adityac3688
How are you guys Karma, Daisy, Melissa and Mr... :biggrin:

What about me? :unimpressed:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope, my school starts in just under two weeks :smile:
Wait, you've already started? :redface:
What board are you on for Economics?
Hahaha there are so many people here that have revised and then there's me, wasting the time doing nothing that'll help in any subjects... How did you find the transition? Do you get taught lots of new content in a short space of time?
Sorry for the questions.

What about me? :unimpressed:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah we've started :biggrin:, Our specification is Edexcel Economics! Dw, I hardly revised that thoroughly, I just whizzed through everything in the Economics and Science and I just revised like the first few chapters from every subject (except French, i'm hopeless at it) very thoroughly, and anyway I doubt you need revision since they teach you in the school anyway :P I found the transition great actually! Its like a new beginning for me, and its as if i'm starting a complete new education. Our school started doing GCSE stuff from term 3, so i'm pretty settled at the minute haha :P Yes, we got taught Scarcity, Opportunity Cost and PPC's in only 2 Economics lessons, and we're already in Parabola for Maths. Maths and Economics go really fast I think but Science goes with a decent pace :smile: I LOVE QUESTIONS, DONT WORRY ABOUT THEM!!

I'm sooo sorry I forgot to list your name too! I just put down the first 5 people that came in my head down there :P I apologise though!
(edited 9 years ago)
Sorry! I just remember this! :colondollar:

Daisy and Megan are doing Graphics. I'll quote you with them when they're online!

Cambridge (:love: ), Durham, UCL or Imperial (?), Edinburgh and Manchester. You?

I agree it does sound like an amazing career!

No I didn't, I was learning late Year 8 and February Year 9. Some of my friends are very good though! 78th? Wow that's quite an achievement! Congratulations! :biggrin:
More of a basketball player :tongue:

Haha yes!

I have a screenshot. :colonhash:

Dangerous??? :lolwut:

Finally! Someone else who's not in January :tongue:

Don't worry with Mr..., all shall be dealt with soon. :colone:

I kid, this is hilarious sorry! :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks.

Cambridge, Imperial, UCL, Edinburgh, Queens Belfast. Any Russell Group university would be good enough :biggrin:

78th indeed.

I've been playing competitively since year 7 :smile:

Latest