The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Do any first years have a spare rooms or interested in house sharing ?

Hi guys, i applied late to UWE, and they don't have any accommodation left on campus. I was wondering if people would be interested in house sharing or if any one has a spare room that i could rent out. If you're interested in house sharing, I'm going to the house hunting event at the uni tomorrow to look at some places. xx
Reply 1
Oh and I'm studying Law at Frenchay, so preferably a house near there.
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Hi, I'm also in the same position as you. Studying Law & Criminology at Frenchay. Let me know if you find anything. I'm really struggling to find somewhere to live!
Reply 3
Original post by fraserbennett
Hi, I'm also in the same position as you. Studying Law & Criminology at Frenchay. Let me know if you find anything. I'm really struggling to find somewhere to live!

Same, Studying politics and IR at Frenchay. Message me if you find somewhere!
Reply 4
yeah im also in the same situation will be studying maths (at Frenchay) but currently have no where to live, has anyone gone to the accommodation day thing? im going tomorrow and dont know what to expect?
Are any of you at the house hunting event now?
Reply 6
Original post by fraserbennett
Are any of you at the house hunting event now?

I went in Monday, it wasn't really that helpful. They just read out what was on the email they sent us and then sent us off to find accommodation. I haven't found anything yet, and I've been calling up and most of the accommodation near Frenchay is gone.Some of the estate agents i called did say that we could try next week, because a few rooms are gonna be cleared up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending