The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU-Riverside Point Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chynyel_e
Aw well there's plenty of time before y'all move in, so they might comment in that period of time :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully! If not I'll just have to meet them when we all move in :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
So when is everyone moving in? Freshers week isn't until the 19th right? But the halls open on the 12th :biggrin:
Reply 62
I'm planning on moving in on the 13th as I can't get up on the Friday
Reply 63
Original post by Rit@95
So when is everyone moving in? Freshers week isn't until the 19th right? But the halls open on the 12th :biggrin:

I'm moving in on the 12th and 13th i think. I'm glad weve got a week to settle in, so we can get to know eachother as explore the city before freshers week starts :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm moving in on the 12th and 13th i think. I'm glad weve got a week to settle in, so we can get to know eachother as explore the city before freshers week starts :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think I can move up til the 14th/15th, at least you guys will have settled in for a bit:smile:)
Reply 65
To those in flat 81, myself and Chandanee will be buying the wristband plus sometime next week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
To those in flat 81, myself and Chandanee will be buying the wristband plus sometime next week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool:smile: how do you buy them?
Reply 67
Original post by Rit@95
Cool:smile: how do you buy them?

Il be buying them online, at the ntsu web page :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Il be buying them online, at the ntsu web page :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it dead easy, I've got mine! Btw I do think I'm moving up til the 17th(Wednesday) now, sorry guys!!
Reply 69
Original post by ohyesimaninja
Yeah it dead easy, I've got mine! Btw I do think I'm moving up til the 17th(Wednesday) now, sorry guys!!

That's ok! :smile: I'm moving on the 13th
Original post by Rit@95
That's ok! :smile: I'm moving on the 13th

Great, just wondering Ritu do you have Facebook at all?!
Reply 71
I'm moving in on the 12th, seems like no one from flat 81 is moving in with me on the day 💔
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 72

How comes you're moving late?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Great, just wondering Ritu do you have Facebook at all?!

Yep :smile: search Ritu Elaswarapu
How comes you're moving late?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The only day my parents can get off is the Wednesday:frown: and I they thought the 12th was too early which kinds of sucks bc I'd rather come when you guys all get there too!
Original post by Bexx88
I'm planning on moving in on the 13th as I can't get up on the Friday

Bexx88 do you have Facebook too?!
Reply 76
The only day my parents can get off is the Wednesday:frown: and I they thought the 12th was too early which kinds of sucks bc I'd rather come when you guys all get there too!

Ah man :frown: was hoping to all move in together like cute people 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
I'm coming at like 12, on the Saturday so you won't be alone for long! :biggrin: maybe our other flatmates will come on the 12th as well!
Reply 78
Original post by Rit@95
I'm coming at like 12, on the Saturday so you won't be alone for long! :biggrin: maybe our other flatmates will come on the 12th as well!

Yayy! Il probably be there from the morning knowing me 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
Bexx88 do you have Facebook too?!

Yeah but I hardly ever use it. I've just added you on twitter though which I use more! :smile: I'm also on World of Unite - "Rebecca Bignold"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending