Me toooo (for both) :biggrin:

Awesome :smile: Where are you from?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by Reiss64
Lots of psychologists I see! :biggrin: :five: Guess I'll be seeing you guys in lectures :yep:

Can't wait to start :biggrin:. See you there!
Reply 82
Collingwood and Physics for me. :biggrin: Anyone else in the same boat?
Pharmacy here - Queens Campus though! :l

Not sure which college since I just recently got through adjustment.
Original post by sneakysquirrel
History and Biology. You?

French and Music :smile:
Reply 85
Anyone at queen campus? Why is there seem so much negativity about this campus!? Just got through via clearing and can't wait to start! Anyone in the same boat?
Also, any information about freshers at queen's?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hieuluu
Anyone at queen campus? Why is there seem so much negativity about this campus!? Just got through via clearing and can't wait to start! Anyone in the same boat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be at the Queens Campus studying pharmacy. I guess the negativity surrounds the fact it's not in Durham but few miles down south in Stockton (near Middlesbrough). I've never been to Stockton, but if I had to judge it based on my experience in Middlesbrough.......... well...... eh, it could be better.
Original post by sillygoosemuffin
I'm doing Physics at University College (it feels so good to be able to say that!!! :redface: ) anyone else in the same boat?

I'm in the same boat! Although I'm hoping to change to maths and physics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hieuluu

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm at Queen's Campus too for pharmacy :smile: if you are John Snow I can send you the link to the freshers event list, if not try looking at the Stephenson JCR. If you've never been to Queen's I personally think it is very nice; very modern and in a quiet location, but not in a bad way. There are still plenty of shops and stuff and Durham city is just a bus/train ride away :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by KawaKawa
Pharmacy here - Queens Campus though! :l

Not sure which college since I just recently got through adjustment.

Same! See you there :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Original post by billy16
hey, I'll be studying modern languages at Butler :biggrin: feel so lucky to be going to Durham so soon!

So am I! See you there! :biggrin:
Reply 91
I'm studying Modern Languages at Butler also! So so excited! :biggrin:
Reply 92
Original post by hieuluu

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm at queen campus, but staying at stephenson..studying accounting and finance. Btw, have you recieved a letter from your college or university itself yet?
Original post by Rock_Set
Awesome :smile: Where are you from?

Bristol- so I have a fair way to come :L you? :smile:
Has anyone not received a reply to their as12 email yet? I haven't and it's making me nervous 😬
Original post by LucyW456
Bristol- so I have a fair way to come :L you? :smile:

That is pretty far, you going to travel by car or train? I'm from Manchester so nowhere near as far as you :smile:
Reply 96
So excited! Just got the freshers handbook! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by Rock_Set
That is pretty far, you going to travel by car or train? I'm from Manchester so nowhere near as far as you :smile:

yeh, it wasn't really a deliberate decision coming so far- I just picked my favourite uni and went for it regardless of distance away :smile: Going to drive up with my parents when we first go but will probably get the train back at the end of each term, flying is an option too from Newcastle but it's probably too much hassle compared to the train :smile: Oh yeh Manchester is muuuuch closer :P Are you doing 3 year course or 4?
Original post by annieonamission
Has anyone not received a reply to their as12 email yet? I haven't and it's making me nervous 😬

I haven't either which is slightly stressing me out but they did say it would take a couple weeks to do everyone so we must try be patient i think :L
I'm coming to Durham from Northern Ireland... Is anyone else travelling a long way?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending