The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Calling out: BenAssirati

The George: pre-Spurs from 10am
Reply 4421
Original post by qwerty_mad
I think Sanogo will play up top against Everton. Is Wenger planning to loan out Campbell? You can imagine him at Liverpool on the left ripping it with his pace and drive.

It seems we'll have a season of Giroud and Sanogo rotating. Good luck to us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah he's already ruled it out
Original post by manchesterunited15
:biggrin: Fabregas plays for a better team and RVP would walk straight into your side

The blocked out words begin with c.
Also Luke_McKeown

Calling you out in London. Let's say know, but knives, just proper bare-knuckle innit. Let me know babe!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Also Luke_McKeown

Calling you out in London. Let's say know, but knives, just proper bare-knuckle innit. Let me know babe!

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/

Call their national helpline 0845 769 7555

If you think you have a problem with drinking, they're there to help.

If you seem to be having trouble with your drinking, or if your drinking has reached the point of where it worries you, you may be interested to know something about Alcoholics Anonymous and the AA programme of recovery from alcoholism.

Alcoholism is an illness. It can hit anyone; young, old, rich, poor. black, white and it doesn't matter how long you've been drinking or what you've been drinking. It's what drinking does to you that counts.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
pls kruz.
y u do dis? :cry2:

Should've known better Lukey :wink:
But but who would throw a bottle at Wenger? :frown:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
But but who would throw a bottle at Wenger? :frown:

Crazy Turks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peggles_*

You make me so ****ing angry

Arghhkdskekdndjdxjc
Original post by Peggles_*

Players must dread going there I swear.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Players must dread going there I swear.

I'm pretty sure it's offset by the fact that they get paid tens of thousands of pounds a week, to kick a ball around a park:rolleyes:
Original post by barneystin
I'm pretty sure it's offset by the fact that they get paid tens of thousands of pounds a week, to kick a ball around a park:rolleyes:

Well yeah :lol:
But as a human being, you'd have your preferences still :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by barneystin
http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/

Call their national helpline 0845 769 7555

If you think you have a problem with drinking, they're there to help.

I

Pal, I am probably in the middle of what can be descried as a 12 month piss-up, but I am ver well educated so in London it comes across as quaint to friends. I am headed for piss-head though, give it 2 months. Need to get barred from a few places East to get there.

Caling out to that posh ****, from Shropshire, who's never been to Holloway stands.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Pal, I am probably in the middle of what can be descried as a 12 month piss-up, but I am ver well educated so in London it comes across as quaint to friends. I am headed for piss-head though, give it 2 months. Need to get barred from a few places East to get there.

Caling out to that posh ****, from Shropshire, who's never been to Holloway stands.

He's a chav in disguise mate, agent Chelsea.
Original post by Zürich
Calling out: BenAssirati

The George: pre-Spurs from 10am

Is there someone we can call for you? Does your carer know you have been on the internet?

Original post by Zürich
You will probably end up moderating this forum, but Arsenal have enough middle class guys called 'Henry' to last a lifetime.

That means you, getme?

No particular offence, but you are probably everything that's wrong with football with 4 limbs.

Keep posting, but you should fade into the background, Henry.

Not called Henry surprisingly enough, but if that is how you cope with whatever problems you have, sure. I will be Henry just for you and your little fantasy world. :smile:

No particular offence taken, after all you didn't get my name right so how could I expect you to make a rational judgement about me?
Was just thinking, if you guys had bought Cesc back, what would you have thought of a formation like:

Cesc DM Ramsey
Sanchez Walcott
Ozil

In a false 9 position, with him dropping deeper, Sanchez and Walcott running in behind with pace and Ramsey and Cesc driving forward late into the box, with a DM shielding the 2 CB's? Then Giroud would've been fine to bring on later in matches for link-up play/ ability in the air (kind of anyway).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 56isback
Was just thinking, if you guys had bought Cesc back, what would you have thought of a formation like:

Cesc DM Ramsey
Sanchez Walcott
Ozil

In a false 9 position, with him dropping deeper, Sanchez and Walcott running in behind with pace and Ramsey and Cesc driving forward late into the box, with a DM shielding the 2 CB's? Then Giroud would've been fine to bring on later in matches for link-up play/ ability in the air (kind of anyway).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah. I think we need a proper striker who's gonna get in the box and be a nuisance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwerty_mad
Nah. I think we need a proper striker who's gonna get in the box and be a nuisance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I see your point tbh. Looks like a sound team on paper but will be hard against teams that drop deep in defence. Tbh you guys should just play 4-3-3 in big games and drop Ozil, use Ramsey, a DM and maybe Wilshere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbh Zurich has been acting like a right LAD since Vain left. When Vain was here and Jam was also giving him grief, it was pretty funny. Yaboy too. Good times.
Original post by Tom_Ford
Tbh Zurich has been acting like a right LAD since Vain left. When Vain was here and Jam was also giving him grief, it was pretty funny. Yaboy too. Good times.

Who's Vain?

Latest