The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karmacrunch
Why don't you want to go to Year 12? :hugs:

@ Eww bit, you might get a rant about it for her in a bit. Stay tuned.

Very useful. Don't mock me. Your nickname will be good... When I think one up. :frown:

:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That should read 'why don't you want your results?' or 'why don't you want to do your work for year twelve?' :tongue:

:lol: I'll be waiting :tongue:

Well until then I can mock you :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 441
You're welcome and I agree! :tongue:

I can agree with with first bit. :teehee: No I'm joking. How dare you insult my peasants?! :colonhash: (not srs)

Ah okay! How are you feeling for results day? ^_^
Posted from TSR Mobile

Very nervous. Grade boundaries for Science have risen so I'm quite upset that I'll miss out on some A*s (especially Biology, they've just gone through the roof).

Original post by Mr...
Why thanks :hat2:
I will watch it :yep: I need to make a snack first :smile:
Also you spelt "dam" wrong...

I saw the grade boundaries on the thread. They're pretty high :console:
What might you do after A2 then :smile:

Medicine hopefully :smile:

Do you know what you want to do for your A Levels and/or after too?
- Introduce yourself!
My name is Aditya, you can call me Adi, DJ_Chandu or Alphaditya-Dawg (LOLOLOLOL)

- What subjects are you taking?

Apart from compulsory subjects i'm taking:
-History
-Economics
-Media Studies
-French

For IB, I want to do HL Maths, HL Physics, HL Economics, SL Chemistry, SL Abinitio Spanish, SL English Lang and with this I hope to pursue Engineering in MIT/Stanford (America) or Cambridge/Bristol (UK), Obviously I have my safes as well, but if I plan on doing Economics Honours then i'd hope for any IVY League University (USA) or Durham/Nottingham (They look amazing, good economics reputation)

- What are your hobbies and interests?
I love debating, playing cricket, break-dancing, writing stories, reading books and I love being a leader of whatever :3 Its just so fun heheh

- How do you feel about going into Year 10?
I'm very nervous and very excited at the same time, I've faced only the basics of GCSEs till now, and I can see the amount of homeworks coming in already since I have Economics, Maths and Physics already due on Friday...

- (If you’d like) Favourite smiley?
:goaway:
Original post by adityac3688
Thanks a loot Karma! :smile: Really! We're starting ours in October :c I wanna finish it before year 11 so that I have Bronze out of the way from Mocks :smile:

Oh and Karma... England beat India 3-1 in Test Cricket, they embarass India for one of the first times and strip them off from #1 in Test Cricket, its the only sport England is doing exceptionally well in :P Rounders is sheeettt. Just kidding haha, Its fun to play but I just can't play Rounders competitively lol. I'm just not sure whether I should do an instrument or something else as a skill ://

Ah okay! I'm hoping to finish mine by the end of Year 10 so I can start silver in Year 11. :redface:

Haha :tongue: I think I saw that, it must have been pretty embarrassing. I like Rounders. It's quite fun at times.
Ah okay. I think that being able to play the piano is a very good skill though. You do have a little while to decide anyway. ^_^
Original post by Mr...
Can you quote it please.

Below

I'm doing Basketball (physical), Violin (skill) & Young Leadering (volunteering).
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
That should read 'why don't you want your results?' or 'why don't you want to do your work for year twelve?' :tongue:

:lol: I'll be waiting :tongue:

Well until then I can mock you :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop worrying!! It's tomorrow and I'll bet that you'll be laughing at yourself for stressing so much! :tongue:

Good! :biggrin:

... But... Bu- I thought Black Rose was the meanie. :cry2:
Original post by Blood
Very nervous. Grade boundaries for Science have risen so I'm quite upset that I'll miss out on some A*s (especially Biology, they've just gone through the roof).

Medicine hopefully :smile:

Ah okay. I saw the boundaries but I don't really have anything to compare them to. I'm sure you've done well though! Good luck!

Ooh Medicine! Are you decided on your A-Level choices yet? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stop worrying!! It's tomorrow and I'll bet that you'll be laughing at yourself for stressing so much! :tongue:

Good! :biggrin:

... But... Bu- I thought Black Rose was the meanie. :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm always worrying :eek: I won't be laughing at myself, I'll probably be crying :redface:

I'm mean to her :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
I'm always worrying :eek: I won't be laughing at myself, I'll probably be crying :redface:

I'm mean to her :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

* Crying with joy/happiness/laughter at the sight of your success :wink:

All this time... I was wrong about you two. :zomg:

Posted from TSR Mobile
* Crying with joy/happiness/laughter at the sight of your success :wink:

All this time... I was wrong about you two. :zomg:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely not :redface: Well, I can hope for that :tongue:

You were indeed :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
Not yet, I love French, but I need to hope I remember it :tongue:

Do you mean after doing the a level?
Original post by Black Rose
Do you mean after doing the a level?

During the A level, I've forgotten far too much of it :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
During the A level, I've forgotten far too much of it :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But by doing homework, you'll remember? :biggrin:
Original post by Black Rose
But by doing homework, you'll remember? :biggrin:

Maybe, I hope so :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
Definitely not :redface: Well, I can hope for that :tongue:

You were indeed :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

* will hope :tongue:

:zomg: *runs for the hills*
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 453
Ah okay. I saw the boundaries but I don't really have anything to compare them to. I'm sure you've done well though! Good luck!

Ooh Medicine! Are you decided on your A-Level choices yet? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can only hope :smile:

Yup - I'm doing Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Biology at A Level :smile:

How about you in the future?
Original post by Blood
I can only hope :smile:

Yup - I'm doing Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Biology at A Level :smile:

How about you in the future?

It will be fine ^_^

I want to do Biology, Chemistry, Maths, FM and Geography/a Language for A-Level. I’d love to study Natural Sciences or Medicine. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chemister
Hello my name's Pat but my tsr name is Chemister :biggrin: I'm home schooled as I have mental health issues. I live in London and I am 14

What subjects am I taking? Maths, Double Science, English, IGCSE Chemistry and Physics, Graphics and Food+Nutrition.

Which isn't a lot but it's enough to do A-level :smile:

What do I want to do after year 11? A-Level Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics. I'm not sure what I want to do at uni yet, perhaps Natural Science or Chemical Engineering.

What are my interests and hobbies?

My interests include Chemistry, other Sciences, Graphics- I use adobe softwares quite a lot, Sports and Fitness.

My hobbies include Squash, Fitness ( Circuit training in particular) , using softwares and going to the local cinema.
Welcome to the thread Pat! I'm Daisy and I'm also 14. I see we're both doing graphics, what do you think it'll be like? If you ever need any help with it or I need help, we've got each other!

You said you like the cinema, what are some of your favourite films?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chemister
Yes. Which colour have you ordered?

It went well, there were loads of ideas and so we had to interconnect them accordingly which was initially quite difficult.

The name is going to be Inspire Me.

We have developed a layout, so it's looking rather promising.

I ordered Cobalt Blue headphones.

Inspire Me Is a good name. Have you designed a site logo? Is the layout rough or have you finalised it?
Original post by PaulHugh
I ordered Cobalt Blue headphones.

Inspire Me Is a good name. Have you designed a site logo? Is the layout rough or have you finalised it?

The layout is rough.

We will finalise the layout at the next meeting :smile:
You're welcome and I agree! :tongue:

I can agree with with first bit. :teehee: No I'm joking. How dare you insult my peasants?! :colonhash: (not srs)

Ah okay! How are you feeling for results day? ^_^
Posted from TSR Mobile

We're at the stage of finalising our layout.

We have sketched all the functions and pathways, which are all categorised in a way which is easy for young people to process.

The next meeting will be in early September and after that meeting we will be ready to script everything. By October the App will be ready for preview

Exciting stuff :biggrin:
* will hope :tongue:

:zomg: *runs for the hills*
Posted from TSR Mobile

I will always hope, until I see the results :redface:

You can run but you can't hide :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest