The Student Room Group

BTEC Health and Social Care Level 2

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has taken this course and what they thought of the Units and How they find BTEC's?

I took this course this year and i enjoyed it, Im now taking the higher level course in september.

Ash :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by asbushell
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has taken this course and what they thought of the Units and How they find BTEC's?

I took this course this year and i enjoyed it, Im now taking the higher level course in september.

Hey, I didn't take this particular BTEC, but my experience of BTECs has not been pleasant.

Oh and: Welcome to :tsr:!!
Reply 2
Original post by Andy98
Hey, I didn't take this particular BTEC, but my experience of BTECs has not been pleasant.

Oh and: Welcome to :tsr:!!

Hi,
Thank you, what BTEC course did you taken and why didnt you enjoy it

Reply 3
Hi,
Thank you, what BTEC course did you taken and why didnt you enjoy it

I did BTEC Business Level 2, and it was just a massive :cockup:.

EDIT: Hmmm.... I thought that big, red banner said cockup
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Andy98
I did BTEC Business Level 2, and it was just a massive :cockup:.

Their are some people in my year that took BTEC Business Level 2, they enjoyed the course and found it easy i guess it depends on whether you enjoy the subject. I enjoy the set out as their was no exams for health and social care or science.

if you dont mind me asking what course are you doing at college/sixth form

I did the same course as you, going on to do Level 3 in Childcare
Reply 6
Their are some people in my year that took BTEC Business Level 2, they enjoyed the course and found it easy i guess it depends on whether you enjoy the subject. I enjoy the set out as their was no exams for health and social care or science.

if you dont mind me asking what course are you doing at college/sixth form

Yeah, our teacher was a pillock to put it bluntly - otherwise I would've liked it.

I'll be doing maths, further maths, physics and computer science at A level. What about you?
Reply 7
Original post by Andy98
Yeah, our teacher was a pillock to put it bluntly - otherwise I would've liked it.

I'll be doing maths, further maths, physics and computer science at A level. What about you?

Im carrying on with Health and Social Care Level 3 (which is equivalent to 3 A Levels) Maths was my worse subject some of the other students in my year have took A Level Maths

Reply 8
Im carrying on with Health and Social Care Level 3 (which is equivalent to 3 A Levels) Maths was my worse subject some of the other students in my year have took A Level Maths

Yeahhh - I'm what you call a geek:biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by Andy98
Yeahhh - I'm what you call a geek:biggrin:

Im going to re-sit my maths along side

Reply 10
Im going to re-sit my maths along side

OK. If you need any help with it just drop me a PM.
Hi,
This year I took BTEC Health and Social Care (Level 2). A lot of people are saying that the OCR BTEC Health and Social Care is the equivalent to 2 GCSEs. I was wondering I found any of ou would happen to know if this is true or not?

I have just started my level 2 health and social care this year, I am half way threw my course work Standards 1-15, I am hoping to do my level 3 next year. 😊

Quick Reply

Latest