The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm mostly scared about Geography because I was in for foundation, then I moved to higher after achieving a C grade, so I really do not want to disapoint my teacher, most importantly myself :frown:

Somebody say something to make me a bit more confident pahleasee :'(
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone have the link for the WJEC grade boundaries?
Reply 1022
I thought the GCSE edexcel maths grade boundary would have gone down every one seemed to find it harder than last year so how has it gone up ???? Im Screwed x
Original post by Rachel9866
Yeah I am but I was expecting it because they were similar last year :smile: I think the exams went pretty well for me though so I'm not too worried :smile: what are you hoping to get ?

I know of one study I got wrong because I misread the question. :facepalm:
Original post by Pokémontrainer
I know of one study I got wrong because I misread the question. :facepalm:

I wouldn't worry too much about it because as long as the rest went alright then you'll be fine :smile:

That happened to me lots of times. Just go onto the edexcel website, press grade boundaries and then go onto January 2014 and u should get them. If u cant find them I will send u the link
I wouldn't worry too much about it because as long as the rest went alright then you'll be fine :smile:

I lost a few marks on the bit about questionnaires and data too... :colondollar: So disappointed with myself because I always got A* in the mocks. :frown:
I lost a few marks on the bit about questionnaires and data too... :colondollar: So disappointed with myself because I always got A* in the mocks. :frown:

I think I did as well on the research studies but you can only do your best :smile:
I think I did as well on the research studies but you can only do your best :smile:

It didn't help that I had really bad anxiety on the day of the exam and there were people being noisy outside. :rolleyes: The boundaries seem kind of high for me, but I guess I'll see tomorrow, right?!!! :afraid:
I wish you the best of luck! :smile:
It didn't help that I had really bad anxiety on the day of the exam and there were people being noisy outside. :rolleyes: The boundaries seem kind of high for me, but I guess I'll see tomorrow, right?!!! :afraid:
I wish you the best of luck! :smile:

Hate noisy people when trying to do an exam !!:angry: Good luck to you too! :smile:
Hate noisy people when trying to do an exam !!:angry: Good luck to you too! :smile:

The worst thing was that these were fellow year 11s! :rolleyes:
The worst thing was that these were fellow year 11s! :rolleyes:

Well you think they'd understand, haha :rolleyes:
Well you think they'd understand, haha :rolleyes:

Just immature and disrespectful of them, I didn't expect any better from my year though. :rolleyes:
What results are you most nervous for? :smile:
I'm happy that the AQA English lang grades haven't changed much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just immature and disrespectful of them, I didn't expect any better from my year though. :rolleyes:
What results are you most nervous for? :smile:

Definitely geography as I hated it! :smile: Then probably maths and history because I want to do them at a level. What about you?
Definitely geography as I hated it! :smile: Then probably maths and history because I want to do them at a level. What about you?

Haha I hated geography coursework! But mine is probably English or triple science! So nervous for them all though, I keep on doubting myself! :colondollar:
Haha I hated geography coursework! But mine is probably English or triple science! So nervous for them all though, I keep on doubting myself! :colondollar:

Me too! What time do your school open? Mine is open at 8.30 which seems to be a lot earlier than most.
Whats child development aqa grade boundaries like
I just wanted to say good luck to everyone for tomorrow! I hope everyone gets the grades they deserve! x:smile:
i don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but i feel so nervous i could be sick!
Reply 1039
Original post by morrisseymarr97
Whats child development aqa grade boundaries like

Sorry no one does child Mickey Mouse development. Everyone here is Mathematicians

Latest