The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Most of them we know will get the grades they're expecting or better tbh lol

True true, but there's a lot of ones we don't know :wink: that make hundreds of threads and alot of posting on the choosing your A levels threads :lol:

All whilst I'm in A&E tomorrow afternoon :-)
Original post by techno836
Haha I know right :lol:

I mean, it's understandable being nervous but there's a point where they start getting over dramatic and infuriating y'know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
True true, but there's a lot of ones we don't know :wink: that make hundreds of threads and alot of posting on the choosing your A levels threads :lol:

Argh, I'll have to console people

A&E woooooo

*starts chanting* A AND E, A AND E, A AND E

Posted from TSR Mobile

A&E woooooo

If people start being over dramatic and annoying I'm just going to PUNCH THEM WITH WORDS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blamethenargles
If people start being over dramatic and annoying I'm just going to PUNCH THEM WITH WORDS

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got my sass ready :mmm:
I've got my sass ready :mmm:

Mine's going to be put in the oven overnight (I'm watching GBBO)

Posted from TSR Mobile
4 of my friends have already enrolled for college:redface:
Original post by beautyviews
4 of my friends have already enrolled for college:redface:

I have too ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody else think this thread ought to be stickied?
I mean, it's understandable being nervous but there's a point where they start getting over dramatic and infuriating y'know?

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh i agree :lol: i only got 9A*s can i still do medicine are my personal favourite threads or anything like that :wink:

i actually do like helping people with their choices though :lol: but I'd much rather be in A&E :woo: finally out of the ENT clinic tomorrow :woo:

A&E woooooo

Best of luck with that :yepp: i'll be thinking of you wilst on my work experience ;-) :lol:

i hope theres still some unanswered threads when i get back at half 6 :frown:
oh i agree :lol: i only got 9A*s can i still do medicine are my personal favourite threads or anything like that :wink:

i actually do like helping people with their choices though :lol: but I'd much rather be in A&E :woo: finally out of the ENT clinic tomorrow :woo:

Best of luck with that :yepp: i'll be thinking of you wilst on my work experience ;-) :lol:

i hope theres still some unanswered threads when i get back at half 6 :frown:

If anyone asks the question above, I'm going to make them believe they can't

Lol GCSEs go on about it for ages
If anyone asks the question above, I'm going to make them believe they can't

Lol GCSEs go on about it for ages

I see some med applicants on here who ask stupid questions and stuff like 'should i do medicine' and i basically tell them all no you shouldn't :lol:

sorry but if you're having doubts then you can't commit to it and therefore it's not for you :nope: :lol: .... + i'm competitive and its nice to deter some potential competition away ;D :lol: :rofl:
(edited 9 years ago)
I have too ^_^

Oh really! Can I ask why you've decided to move:tongue:
:frown:

Oh my god I got three and I'm chuffed with that they can pee right off over a hill if they say that, like, DUDE.

I'm all for helping people and comforting people but ugh humans can be twerps.
Have fun in A&E though!!!:-D

Posted from TSR Mobile
TBH I didn't give a **** about GCSE results day and I dunno why people get so worked up over it.

There seems to have been a shift since I joined the forum. When I was new I was one of the youngest and most people were in university, or sixth form at the youngest. Now 15-16 year olds are much more common. I once saw a thread from someone 'wanting advice for going into year 6' and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a troll. Bless :')
Original post by beautyviews
Oh really! Can I ask why you've decided to move:tongue:

I've been in college since last September, I have to enrol at the start of every academic year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
TBH I didn't give a **** about GCSE results day and I dunno why people get so worked up over it.

There seems to have been a shift since I joined the forum. When I was new I was one of the youngest and most people were in university, or sixth form at the youngest. Now 15-16 year olds are much more common. I once saw a thread from someone 'wanting advice for going into year 6' and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a troll. Bless :')

I've noticed that.
I get worked up about results because when I panic all rational thoughts go out of the window, I just hate it when there are people who are just being attention seeking about results and being genuine twerps.
BLESS THAT TEN YEAR OLD SOUL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my god I got three and I'm chuffed with that they can pee right off over a hill if they say that, like, DUDE.

I'm all for helping people and comforting people but ugh humans can be twerps.
Have fun in A&E though!!!:-D

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha ikr!

tweps.... havent heard that since i watched 'fairly odd parents' :lol: and thankyou :h:

Original post by Little Tail Chaser

Yeah i agree with that when i joined there wasn't many of us and now theres a fair few Y9's and 8's :h:

they'll realise next year how little GCSE's are :rolleyes:
I've noticed that.
I get worked up about results because when I panic all rational thoughts go out of the window, I just hate it when there are people who are just being attention seeking about results and being genuine twerps.
BLESS THAT TEN YEAR OLD SOUL

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the new (well, I say new. It must be at least 2 by now) layout is really rather childish so I'm not surprised really.

Meh, I've always just thought that I just have to deal with whatever my results are. No use panicking over it :dontknow: People who do the whole 'I got 200 A*s and 1A so my chances to get into medicine are RUINED' thing are such $hitheads though because they clog up the forum for people who genuinely want answers. It's a shame that medicine is seen as 'the' degree to do if you're academic. Honestly it isn't the most difficult degree out there and some of the people I know that want to do it have such poor people skills it's untrue.

Have you seen that awful 'post your results sheet' thread :lol: ? Seriously. If you're THAT concerned that fellow children on the internet are lying about their grades then 1) you have a serious inferiority complex which I recommend you deal with ASAP and 2) get a ****ing life and get out more Jesus Christ. Ahh, GCSE folks eh :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest