The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Tell her your mate TLG tells her to ****ing get a grip and get over herself :yep:

I've turned my phone onto flight mode so she can't call or text me but I can't stay like this forever :s-smilie: she can be so manipulative she'll convince me it's my fault and make me feel like ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I've turned my phone onto flight mode so she can't call or text me but I can't stay like this forever :s-smilie: she can be so manipulative she'll convince me it's my fault and make me feel like ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just cut her out from your life completely. Block her number, take her off your Facebook, etc. She's poisonous and has got it in for you, whatever she is claiming now. People like that suck the life and soul out of you. You need to be free of her! :frown:
Just cut her out from your life completely. Block her number, take her off your Facebook, etc. She's poisonous and has got it in for you, whatever she is claiming now. People like that suck the life and soul out of you. You need to be free of her! :frown:

Okay :s-smilie: just worried about what will happen if I bump into her on campus :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay :s-smilie: just worried about what will happen if I bump into her on campus :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ignore her or bitchslap her :yes: Is she on your course/living near you?
Ignore her or bitchslap her :yes: Is she on your course/living near you?

She's on my course :sadnod: if she passes her resit she had last week she won't be in my year though. If she fails I'll have to be in the same year as her :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's on my course :sadnod: if she passes her resit she had last week she won't be in my year though. If she fails I'll have to be in the same year as her :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pharmacy is surely a big enough course that you wouldn't have too many dealings with her though? :hugs:

I'm afraid I must sleep now - good night and good luck :hugs:
Pharmacy is surely a big enough course that you wouldn't have too many dealings with her though? :hugs:

I'm afraid I must sleep now - good night and good luck :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've blocked her..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 768
I've blocked her..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so confused right now with all those screenshots! You blocked your mum or? Wait, she told you your ass is nice. Can't be your mum :lol:
Original post by samba
I'm so confused right now with all those screenshots! You blocked your mum or? Wait, she told you your ass is nice. Can't be your mum :lol:

No it's my 'friend' :frown: she's turning it round and making me to be the bad guy :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 770
No it's my 'friend' :frown: she's turning it round and making me to be the bad guy :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, best to just let people cool off when they get all hot headed. People always say things they don't mean when upset! Scrabble at 0030 or so, so we'll keep you entertained :biggrin:
Original post by samba
Oh, best to just let people cool off when they get all hot headed. People always say things they don't mean when upset! Scrabble at 0030 or so, so we'll keep you entertained :biggrin:

Yeah, I'm just avoiding talking to her just now, I'll be angry and say something I regret :/

Yeah I'll be up for scrabble, need something to distract me :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 772
Yeah, I'm just avoiding talking to her just now, I'll be angry and say something I regret :/

Yeah I'll be up for scrabble, need something to distract me :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, both sides say a lot of **** they don't mean when they are upset.

Cool, ducky is in too :biggrin: #latenightsquad yo. I'm trying to get a chat thing sorted, but I'm so lazy :biggrin: In fact I might do that now!
Ended up being crying and being desperate and rubbish and messaged a friend for a hug :frown:
Had a nice small chat with her/she's been nice and lovely/comforting :redface: hadn't talked to her for a while either so's nice to catch up a bit.
Still feel stupid/more lonely in general/have gotten nothing but further away/more distant with most/all of my friends, but nice to know there's still one I can message if I really need it :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by samba
Yep, both sides say a lot of **** they don't mean when they are upset.

Cool, ducky is in too :biggrin: #latenightsquad yo. I'm trying to get a chat thing sorted, but I'm so lazy :biggrin: In fact I might do that now!

She's left me 2 voicemails but I haven't listened to them :/ I just want to get on with my life with no stress :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 775
Original post by purple-duck
Ended up being crying and being desperate and rubbish and messaged a friend for a hug :frown:
Had a nice small chat with her/she's been nice and lovely/comforting :redface: hadn't talked to her for a while either so's nice to catch up a bit.
Still feel stupid/more lonely in general/have gotten nothing but further away/more distant with most/all of my friends, but nice to know there's still one I can message if I really need it :redface:

Spoiler

:hugs: I know it's not quite as good as girl company, but you can always message me if you want a chat/a game of something!

And personally, if somebody is happy I'd leave them be, because I'm such an utter minefield I'd likely make them less happy in the long run, even if they want me/think they want me. So I'd probably be happier leaving it and being the odd distant friend :smile: That may just me being self deprecating though.
Star Wars?!?! :eek: :noway: :facepalm2: (<-- that's him :teehee:) :biggrin: Sorry, overusing smilies again... :getmecoat: You should :gah:

Yeah :redface: No supermarkets I'm never sure, I just generally smile to the security guard I guess. :eek: Why on earth would they think he'd stolen that?! :lol: Obviously new at the job or something :tongue:

Oh sorry you're not feeling well :frown: :hugs: Hope today's been better.

I guess they're similarish :redface: I'll PM you, as I'm not sure whether they'd want me to say on the forum or not :dontknow: :ninja:

Saw them a bit at lunch today, and will probably miss most of them this evening :redface: It's nice because they've left me to do my own thing, though also invited me along should I want to join them :smile: Auntie + Cousin are here for 10 days, and they're having 3 friends (and children) along one at a time, I guess for 3 days each :dontknow: The current people are nice anyway :smile:

Yeah hopefully :smile: Haha, oh dear :tongue:
Oh I'm sure it will be then :smile: though can understand nerves, especially if they're similar-ish age to you, I get nervous meeting 2nd cousins my age, though we don't see them often :dontknow:

--------------------------------

*runs off to cinema* :tongue: I'm never sure how much to chance it with bringing in snacks and things :erm:

Sorry, nope :tongue: I can't see it, I'm on my ipod :frown: Will look tomorrow if I remember :yep: And you can NEVER have too many smileys :no::eek::colone:

I've never actually noticed security guards at supermarkets in my town, they must have them I suppose but never really looked if I'm honest... I have no idea! He seemed quite confused by it too :lol:

Today's been a bit better, still didn't go to woods but generally felt okish other than a really really dizzy bit earlier. Hoping it doesn't come back again as I've run out of tablets and don't want to keep passing out etc on holiday :redface:

Ok, fair enough :biggrin:

That's quite nice actually, means you have the choice without it being too overwhelming hopefully :smile: People coming and going could be more difficult, but if they're nice that's good!

They're a few years older than me, they've all finished uni and got jobs and things :s-smilie: It's kind of difficult as I know them too well to do the 'what sort of thing are you into' stuff (not that I'm exactly great at that anyway :colondollar:) but not like sibling or good friend well so that we can laugh at each other and things :dontknow: It should be fine, they're all nice, just not sure what to expect really and I don't normally see more than one of them at once.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 777
She's left me 2 voicemails but I haven't listened to them :/ I just want to get on with my life with no stress :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, don't we all! But then we get massively lonely and realise life isn't worth living much without being able to feel, so jump right back in.

For now just forget about it and don't let it stress you :smile: She'll calm down!
Original post by samba
:hugs: I know it's not quite as good as girl company, but you can always message me if you want a chat/a game of something!

And personally, if somebody is happy I'd leave them be, because I'm such an utter minefield I'd likely make them less happy in the long run, even if they want me/think they want me. So I'd probably be happier leaving it and being the odd distant friend :smile: That may just me being self deprecating though.

Thanks :hugs: I'm generally offline on steam :ninja: Just me being avoidant :s-smilie: :hide: (same as facebook for most people :s-smilie: not the 2 on here I have on fb, I should say :h:)

Yeah :s-smilie: Well it's that I don't think that she wants to talk to me, but I miss her/want to talk to her - she's one of the 3 friends I have that know about stuff (clever me tells the 3 friends I've asked out... :rolleyes: :facepalm: :banghead:) - and she knows best about it because she's had MH stuff in the past :s-smilie:
I don't know. I can see why talking to me might just upset her - just in that I think I probably upset/confused her asking her out/we were mostly best friends when she was going through a difficult time.

Spoiler

Spoiler

:hugs: That's not being rubbish, that's just needing someone to talk to! And you made contact then, so you're not rubbish at that either :no: Plus you reply to absolutely everyone on here about everything (even me! :eek:) so that definitely makes you not in anyway rubbish!

Spoiler

How was the cinema? Meant to ask in my other post but pressed send my accident again then it wouldn't let me edit :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest