The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Solivagant
I'm not really :frown:

:hugs:

Well I'm only a text away :smile:

However, I'm not in the best of moods tonight so if I'm not my usual chirpy self - sorry!
Original post by itssimplyme
Well I'm only a text away :smile:

However, I'm not in the best of moods tonight so if I'm not my usual chirpy self - sorry!

Aww thanks :redface:

You're still awesome even when you're not in the best of moods, but I don't want to make you feel any worse
Aww thanks :redface:

You're still awesome even when you're not in the best of moods, but I don't want to make you feel any worse

Well have some rep! :lol:
Original post by WelshBluebird
Evening :smile:

Even weirder when you find people you know IRL on here, which has happened to me in the past lol

I've posted some really personal stuff on here in the past, and I had a friend message me on here telling me they know this is me :lol:

I was also in town the other week and a female friend just brought up one of the more "personal" threads I'd made on here, because she'd worked out it was me, it's quite embarrassing :colondollar:
Original post by itssimplyme
Well have some rep! :lol:

:jumphug:
I've posted some really personal stuff on here in the past, and I had a friend message me on here telling me they know this is me :lol:

I was also in town the other week and a female friend just brought up one of the more "personal" threads I'd made on here, because she'd worked out it was me, it's quite embarrassing :colondollar:

I've given up with caring now tbh. Most of my friends know enough stuff about me that anything extra from here doesn't matter.
There are only one or two things that i would post as anon about now. And even them some of my fiends can figure out it is me (infact a certain friend who shall remain nameless unless they want to reveal themselves played detective and managed to find an anon thread by me after I mentioned I posted someone as anon lol).
It's the 25th anniversary of "Saved By The Bell" :woo:
Original post by WelshBluebird
I've given up with caring now tbh. Most of my friends know enough stuff about me that anything extra from here doesn't matter.
There are only one or two things that i would post as anon about now. And even them some of my fiends can figure out it is me (infact a certain friend who shall remain nameless unless they want to reveal themselves played detective and managed to find an anon thread by me after I mentioned I posted someone as anon lol).

Your friend sounds like a stalker.

Na she's not lol. We were just talking about posting anon threads on TSR and I said because of how I type and because of the amount of detail I normally go into, anyone who actually knows me would be able to tell a thread was mine anyway. So I told her I had posted an anon thread recently and to see if she could find it. And she did first time around, hence proving my point haha.

I like to call it 'being well informed'
Reply 4170
Original post by Rainbow Student
That hi emoticon is weird. :s-smilie: But hi! :hi: :hello: :wavey: :yy: How are you? :smile:

lol anyways yea i'm :wink: cool
wbu?
Reply 4171
Original post by Jack22031994
im okay thanks - you?

yea i'm good as always:jumphug:
I'm very sorry.
This wifi internet didn't saying that my message was short and never allowed me to post here:sadnod:
Today it's Nivvy's bday.
Going to wish her..How are your sisters? Hope all are doing well.:smile:
How was your day and your pet dog and the cat?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4172
Is therer anyway I can find ecard I sent on 123greetings.com an year ago?
Morning All
Original post by Sena5
Is therer anyway I can find ecard I sent on 123greetings.com an year ago?

If you have the email which gave you the link ... yes, if not then i dont think so
Reply 4175
Original post by Tomsta
If you have the email which gave you the link ... yes, if not then i dont think so

I did log in with email but it's no cards I sent or received is there
Original post by Sena5
yea i'm good as always:jumphug:
I'm very sorry.
This wifi internet didn't saying that my message was short and never allowed me to post here:sadnod:
Today it's Nivvy's bday.
Going to wish her..How are your sisters? Hope all are doing well.:smile:
How was your day and your pet dog and the cat?

Ah okay

Cool,

She is okay

My day was okay thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4177
Original post by Jack22031994
Ah okay

Cool,

She is okay

My day was okay thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:
Original post by SassQueen13
Haven't started yet! On hols :smile:

I'll try not to take that personally ;P Wooo, that's something I guess xD Thank you, I like yours too! :h: I'm okay, hows you? :smile:

Lol thanks. :smile: And I'm good. :smile:

Latest