The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just want to wish everyone good luck before trying to sleep, hope you all get what you aimed for :smile:
Original post by ZSHNZ
Everyone in my year is going at 10, but the school rang a few certain people's houses (including mine) and told us to be there for 8:s-smilie: does this mean we've done well? Does the school already have results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It could also be that you did sooooo badly that they don't want you to cry in front of your friends :tongue:
NO PRESSURE! :biggrin:
Have fun you guys, trying to sleep :wink:
Anyone else still awake? I'm panicking so much and just can't sleep at all.
Original post by minaekei
It could also be that you did sooooo badly that they don't want you to cry in front of your friends :tongue:
NO PRESSURE! :biggrin:

Wow omg I needed that. Thanks. Ahahahahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone help me with ocr twenty first century science, additional science (chemistry, biology and physics) grade boundaries. because i cant seem to find it on the ocr grade boundaries page...?
Original post by ZSHNZ
Wow omg I needed that. Thanks. Ahahahahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaaa, Sorry~ Just trying to brighten the mood?

But real talk here, you most likely did very well. My cousin got asked to go in early and he achieved 5A*'s. 1 A, and 3 B's. Keep your chin up!

I'm getting my results tomorrow too, but sitting around being nervous isn't going to help me out in the long run, is it? Chill out, we all worked hard and we'll get the grades we deserve, and if we don't, there's always a plan B :biggrin:
Original post by AlphaNick
Scared as hell

I thought the alhpa male isn't scared of anything?
Original post by sarah_j_jane
Can someone help me with ocr twenty first century science, additional science (chemistry, biology and physics) grade boundaries. because i cant seem to find it on the ocr grade boundaries page...?

I think additional science grades are just the grades you got from the 3 exams averaged out? So say you got 2 high A's and one middle B, you'd probably end up with a low A. Not too sure about the other boundaries though, sorry! Best of luck with your results.
Original post by minaekei
Hahahaaa, Sorry~ Just trying to brighten the mood?

But real talk here, you most likely did very well. My cousin got asked to go in early and he achieved 5A*'s. 1 A, and 3 B's. Keep your chin up!

I'm getting my results tomorrow too, but sitting around being nervous isn't going to help me out in the long run, is it? Chill out, we all worked hard and we'll get the grades we deserve, and if we don't, there's always a plan B :biggrin:

Yeah I guess you're right, literally an hour and a bit for me now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hopefully you will better when you get your results!
Original post by Ellen97
I do! I could barely eat this evening :frown:
Original post by ZSHNZ
Yeah I guess you're right, literally an hour and a bit for me now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck!

Lots of places giving 8am results!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZSHNZ
Everyone in my year is going at 10, but the school rang a few certain people's houses (including mine) and told us to be there for 8:s-smilie: does this mean we've done well? Does the school already have results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe the local newspaper wants to interview you or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sarah Bethany
Maybe the local newspaper wants to interview you or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good Luck for today!:wink:
Original post by GrandMasti
Good Luck for today!:wink:

Thank you! Good luck to you too! :smile:)

When are you getting them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
at what time are the results coming out...am just panicking
Reply 1076
Original post by Gabriel Aluong

Everyone's different.
Why do the grade boundaries seem so high :cry:
[
Original post by Gabriel Aluong

It depends on your school - it seems like most students are going in between 9 and 11 :h:

Good Luck!
Good luck everyone! I'm unbelievably nervous! 40 minutes to go :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest