The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hadnt thought about it, but having a sister must be hell. Friend of mine was on about it, but I reckon I would murder any man who hurt my hypothetical sister, would be a proper madman like that.When I have daughters there'll be fun and games
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
hadnt thought about it, but having a sister must be hell. Friend of mine was on about it, but I reckon I would murder any man who hurt my hypothetical sister, would be a proper madman like that.When I have daughters there'll be fun and games

I have 3 sisters, and it's well documented what I would do to any guy near them. I've always maintained that, when she's chosen her husband, I will first kick the **** out of him, then form my judgment on whether he is up to my standards :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 56isback
I have 3 sisters, and it's well documented what I would do to any guy near them. I've always maintained that, when she's chosen her husband, I will first kick the **** out of him, then form my judgment on whether he is up to my standards :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probs just an excuse to beat the **** out of some c.u.n.t more than anything but I would be a proper proper nut with any daughters

Anyway, this was the best car chase imo:

Original post by Zürich
Probs just an excuse to beat the **** out of some c.u.n.t more than anything but I would be a proper proper nut with any daughters

Anyway, this was the best car chase imo:

I've never actually seen Bourne. The film that sticks in my mind as a legendary car chase is the Italian Job. Old but Gold. I'm not for this new nonsense in fast and furious with guns and planes and explosions. Give me a Mini Cooper anyday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never actually seen Bourne. The film that sticks in my mind as a legendary car chase is the Italian Job. Old but Gold. I'm not for this new nonsense in fast and furious with guns and planes and explosions. Give me a Mini Cooper anyday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never seen Bourne.
Hold me...
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
Never seen Bourne.
Hold me...

I'm a big James Bond fan myself- seen them all even those from yonks bank. I have to say that Rodger Moore was the best Bond for me. Such a smooth operator!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manchesterunited15
pls barney

pls don't do this :frown:

he's taking the piss

Wow I'm naive. :rolleyes:

Original post by barneystin
your inbox is full

xoxoxox

He's a busy boy :tongue:

What is this thread about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's lying it's not about titanic.
It's just where a group of us from the football threads get together and chat about random stuff :smile: This is probs late but oh wells
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6187
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Wow I'm naive.

He's a busy boy :tongue:

It's just where a group of us from the football threads get together and chat about random stuff :smile: This is probe late but oh wells

Don't listen to her.

Titanic related discussion only.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Don't listen to her.

Titanic related discussion only.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quoted me before I amended a spelling error, damn.

Lol stahp it. Where did this sudden titanic obsession come from haha?
I'm a big James Bond fan myself- seen them all even those from yonks bank. I have to say that Rodger Moore was the best Bond for me. Such a smooth operator!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree.

Moore was legendary, however since I grew up with Pierce Brosnan, he'll always be the true bond to me.

It's just where a group of us from the football threads get together and chat about random stuff :smile: This is probs late but oh wells

Ah right ok. I like titanic so I don't mind either way. Who do you support? I support United.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6191
Quoted me before I amended a spelling error, damn.

Lol stahp it. Where did this sudden titanic obsession come from haha?

Probe cause of the other guys :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
I agree.

Moore was legendary, however since I grew up with Pierce Brosnan, he'll always be the true bond to me.

Brosnan was good but I prefer the old Bond films. However Die Another Day is one of my favourites. I haven't really taken much of a shine to Craig if I'm honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah right ok. I like titanic so I don't mind either way. Who do you support? I support United.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh..United? Sorry mate can't be friends then.
I'm joking :tongue:

The Arsenal :love:

Original post by Ggmu!
Probe cause of the other guys :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol go away :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Ooh..United? Sorry mate can't be friends then.
I'm joking :tongue:

The Arsenal :love:

Ah ok. I'm so frustrated with United right now that they're ruining my last summer off (next year I am graduating). I expected signings like Kroos, Di Maria and Fabregas but instead we get second-rate players for inflated prices who nobody else even wanted.

You have signed good players and are most likely one away from a title winning XI. What I would give to be able to sign players like Sanchez and Ozil. We have Mata, who's a flop, for £37 million I was expecting someone who could run the game, and he hasn't delivered.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah ok. I'm so frustrated with United right now that they're ruining my last summer off (next year I am graduating). I expected signings like Kroos, Di Maria and Fabregas but instead we get second-rate players for inflated prices who nobody else even wanted.

You have signed good players and are most likely one away from a title winning XI. What I would give to be able to sign players like Sanchez and Ozil. We have Mata, who's a flop, for £37 million I was expecting someone who could run the game, and he hasn't delivered.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because Ozil runs games?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? It's weird cos I never see other fans envying our players much, so from reading that it was quite an experience for me actually.
I wouldn't go as far as saying Mata is a flop just yet, he's a great player but things just haven't clicked with him yet, not even sure why.
For me, we still need to sign a CDM, a defender and a CF for it to become a great transfer window. Fellaini has been a subject of hilarity, good one Moyes. There's still a few days left, you've already done business with Rojo even though I feel like he likes to get forward too much rather than actually defend but we'll see.

And also...we try not to talk about football on here too lol. Sorry should have said before :biggrin:
Back to the subject earlier... it's good that you guys look out for your sisters. It's awesome, my bro looked out for me when I was unfortunately cheated on when my ex was apparently drunk :frown:

Not a nice feeling to experience :frown:
But hey, it happens.
Really? It's weird cos I never see other fans envying our players much, so from reading that it was quite an experience for me actually.
I wouldn't go as far as saying Mata is a flop just yet, he's a great player but things just haven't clicked with him yet, not even sure why.
For me, we still need to sign a CDM, a defender and a CF for it to become a great transfer window. Fellaini has been a subject of hilarity, good one Moyes. There's still a few days left, you've already done business with Rojo even though I feel like he likes to get forward too much rather than actually defend but we'll see.

And also...we try not to talk about football on here too lol. Sorry should have said before :biggrin:

Ah right ok sorry. This will be my last reply on the matter then!

I envy your midfield. I look at Ramsey, Wilshere, Arteta and Flamini- that's 4 world class CM's there; then the depressing thought of Cleverley and Fellaini and Anderson in our midfield comes back to me. You should appreciate that you have a competent manager and not an arrogant fool like LVG who thinks he can win the league with a turd squad, or a dithering idiot like Woodward in charge of your transfer policy when in reality he cannot close a briefcase let alone a deal for Vidal or Bale.

I was expecting the likes of Bale, Fabregas and Vidal this summer. I just can't understand why we haven't bid, we have the money. Try a sneaky little £100 million bid for Bale it may work. £50 million for Vidal and £30 million for Fabregas and bam, the title is back.

Mata so far has been a flop. When he costs as much as he did, I was expecting a goal and an assist every game, and he just hasn't delivered. If someone came in with a bid for him I would accept it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah right ok sorry. This will be my last reply on the matter then!

I envy your midfield. I look at Ramsey, Wilshere, Arteta and Flamini- that's 4 world class CM's there; then the depressing thought of Cleverley and Fellaini and Anderson in our midfield comes back to me. You should appreciate that you have a competent manager and not an arrogant fool like LVG who thinks he can win the league with a turd squad, or a dithering idiot like Woodward in charge of your transfer policy when in reality he cannot close a briefcase let alone a deal for Vidal or Bale.

I was expecting the likes of Bale, Fabregas and Vidal this summer. I just can't understand why we haven't bid, we have the money. Try a sneaky little £100 million bid for Bale it may work. £50 million for Vidal and £30 million for Fabregas and bam, the title is back.

Mata so far has been a flop. When he costs as much as he did, I was expecting a goal and an assist every game, and he just hasn't delivered. If someone came in with a bid for him I would accept it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

stop it man you're killing me

Latest