The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Arteta, Flamini? Now I know you're just trolling!
No I'm joking but OK I see what you are saying. Do you think lack of CL has affected transfers?
You're like the only united fan I know that doesn't like lvg. What a breath of fresh air.
Original post by manchesterunited15
stop it man you're killing me

I'm frustrated man. I just look at their midfield and then look at ours. It's like I stare and lust over Michelle Keegan, only to go home and realise I'm dating Gemma Collins. I just cant understand why we haven't signed players like Vidal and Kroos and Flamini. We have the money we just have an arrogant fool for a manager and an incompetent chief executive. WOODWARD AND VAN GAAL OUT of my Club ASAP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 56isback
I'm frustrated man. I just look at their midfield and then look at ours. It's like I stare and lust over Michelle Keegan, only to go home and realise I'm dating Gemma Collins. I just cant understand why we haven't signed players like Vidal and Kroos and Flamini. We have the money we just have an arrogant fool for a manager and an incompetent chief executive. WOODWARD AND VAN GAAL OUT of my Club ASAP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Including Flamini is killing this troll :biggrin:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Arteta, Flamini? Now I know you're just trolling!
No I'm joking but OK I see what you are saying. Do you think lack of CL has affected transfers?
You're like the only united fan I know that doesn't like lvg. What a breath of fresh air.

I don't buy into that argument. I say we are Manchester United, one of the biggest if not the biggest in the world. One season of no Europe is outweighed by 22 years of domination of English football. Ed talked about a huge transfer kitty, £200 million we were promised. I thought this meant Reus, Fabregas, Kroos and Hummels would be joining. Instead we've wasted money on average players and now our arrogant fool of a manager Van Gaal thinks this squad is good enough to challenge. I wouldn't be surprised if we are in a relegation battle. VAN GAAL OUT.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Including Flamini is killing this troll :biggrin:

I like Flamini. He gets stuck in, he's not a pansie like Fletcher- "ow my bowel hurts" or like Carrick- "ow my ankle let me sit down for 6 months". He would be up off the floor giving heart and would week in week out which is what we need.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're so extreme! Either that, or just plain angry! Dw about it, see where this season takes you.

Night guys... or morning rather.

:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I like Flamini. He gets stuck in, he's not a pansie like Fletcher- "ow my bowel hurts" or like Carrick- "ow my ankle let me sit down for 6 months". He would be up off the floor giving heart and would week in week out which is what we need.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're a funny guy

inflammatory bowel disease = ow my bowel hurts :biggrin:
you're a funny guy

inflammatory bowel disease = ow my bowel hurts :biggrin:

If we had strong black players like Toure and Benteke this wouldn't happen would it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If we had strong black players like Toure and Benteke this wouldn't happen would it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very true. Front three of Benteke, Heskey and Akinfenwa?
Very true. Front three of Benteke, Heskey and Akinfenwa?

Our attack is strong enough. It's just our midfield and defence which needs strengthening. My ideal scenario now would be:

Hummels
Vidal
Carvalho
Di Maria
Reus

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Bourne trilogy is great. One of my favourites.

Taylor Swift's new song is catchy though the vid sucks, her dancing is so cringe.

(edited 9 years ago)
The video's the best bit
Original post by Kenan and Kel
The video's the best bit

smh, you sure you're not mixing it up with Nicki Minaj's new video brah? She's also way too overrated in the looks department.
Original post by Deshi
You sure you're not mixing it up with Nicki Minaj's new video brah? She's also way too overrated in the looks department.

Obviously her body is lacking but her face is purrty as ****. Taylor can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned.
What is this nonsense about Taylor swift being perfect? She's a bit too skinny and has a face like a boy. Her music is also terrible.

Perfect is Sharapova. She's world class, beautiful and successful, something which Ed should take more of and bring someone like her to be in charge of transfers at United. She can flirt with the managers and lower transfer fees, and she knows what she wants and how to get it. If she was in charge we would have Vidal and Kroos in our colours right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Deshi
smh, you sure you're not mixing it up with Nicki Minaj's new video brah? She's also way too overrated in the looks department.

Yeah, Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift are both overrated.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Obviously her body is lacking but her face is purrty as ****. Taylor can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned.

Don't make me post Victoria Justice pics :pierre:
56 is just an Eboracum wannabe

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is this nonsense about Taylor swift being perfect? She's a bit too skinny and has a face like a boy. Her music is also terrible.

Perfect is Sharapova. She's world class, beautiful and successful, something which Ed should take more of and bring someone like her to be in charge of transfers at United. She can flirt with the managers and lower transfer fees, and she knows what she wants and how to get it. If she was in charge we would have Vidal and Kroos in our colours right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sharapova isn't even the hottest tennis player

Ana Ivanovic is the one. Bouchard is pretty hot too. And so is her twin and younger sister.
(edited 9 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

If only Nwakaeme was still here.

Latest