:frown:
Original post by Odd socks

What's up? :console:

:hugs: Am on skype.
Original post by purple-duck
:colondollar: Thanks :s-smilie: :redface: :hugs: Don't be "even me! :eek:"! Of course you! :smile:

Spoiler

Was awesome thanks :redface: The film was really funny and good :biggrin: might well watch again. Also got a "Movie Magic Card" basically a loyalty card for that cinema (it's a smaller chain of cinemas "Merlin Cinemas" that's just in the south west), which I'd been thinking of getting, but had decided against - would need to go 5 times in the year to make it worthwhile - but they had a special thing on that meant you got that first film free - so it was like a small amount extra to get membership over what a normal film would be - just have to see 1 more film to make it worthwhile :redface: :woo:
It's nice because I'm always watching films/in the cinema at Uni - now can do it more often at home too :tongue: :biggrin:

Is it okay if I reply to main message tomorrow? Sorry being rubbishy :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Good! :biggrin: Can't actually remember the last time I went to the cinema, it's too much of a pain to get there and I end up too tired to pay attention. That and I can't really sit still for long enough to watch a film in one go usually :colondollar: The card sounds good, and you definitely got a good deal on it!

I don't mind at all (as I said before you don't have to reply to me at all :tongue:), probably won't have internet though after 5ish for a week or so so sorry if I don't reply!

---

Sister's gone to get GCSE results- I'm scared for her! :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 824

:console:

:hugs:

:hugs: Just ignore her if it's about that. I know that's easier said than done but you don't deserve to be treated this badly by her and she shouldn't be given the chance to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sister got 1A*, 4A, 4B, plus an A at AS :woo::party::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
decided not to go to my interview today, just really don't think I can do a college course right now, sleep is still a mess, mood is fragile, really don't think I can manage a year of intensive learning yet, I don't know if I ever will be able to but I know for sure that right now I can't do it.

maybe next year or something I guess, if I am still around next year, see how life goes I suppose, if it doesn't crush me then maybe I will find a place in this world, though I won't hold my breath.

oh i missed scrabble :frown:
every GCSE results day feels like a personal attack on how **** I did & how doing so **** means I am worth noting in this world. yay.
Original post by purple-duck
Thanks :hugs: Will try and reply to you tomorrow :s-smilie: Sorry just rubbishy tonight :s-smilie: at least currently.

That's fine, reply when you're ready :tongue: :hugs:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my sister is in year ten so has only done two gcses but she came out with 2 A's :woo
Reply 832
Original post by lauraaaaa
oh i missed scrabble :frown:

Always a next time :biggrin:

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
every GCSE results day feels like a personal attack on how **** I did & how doing so **** means I am worth noting in this world. yay.

Bet I did worse than you at GCSE :p: They literally mean nothing anyway, so don't worry about it!
Original post by samba
Always a next time :biggrin:

Bet I did worse than you at GCSE :p: They literally mean nothing anyway, so don't worry about it!

can you quote me next time so ill know? :smile:
Reply 834
Original post by lauraaaaa
can you quote me next time so ill know? :smile:

Sure :smile: Will add you to the special list!
Original post by samba

I got 7 C's and 1 F...

they don't mean nothing though, like everyone judges you on them & they determine what you can do in a lot of ways for your future...
Reply 836
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
I got 7 C's and 1 F...

they don't mean nothing though, like everyone judges you on them & they determine what you can do in a lot of ways for your future...

I got BCCCDD :p: They literally don't. I'm a bit older than you now, and not even one person mentions/asks me about them in any walk of life. Going to a semi decent uni too in a month, Honestly, don't worry about them :smile:
Depression is who I am now the person who was alive years ago, who had everything has gone forever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samba
I got BCCCDD :p: They literally don't. I'm a bit older than you now, and not even one person mentions/asks me about them in any walk of life. Going to a semi decent uni too in a month, Honestly, don't worry about them :smile:

good for you. I'm 25...I have dropped out of 3 Uni's, had to do two college courses instead of A-Levels...and I am constantly reminded by people how well they did at school where I did ****. believe me they matter.
Original post by iloveteddy14
Depression is who I am now the person who was alive years ago, who had everything has gone forever

Posted from TSR Mobile

I felt like that around Autumn 2012 - Summer 2013, I can relate :redface: Have a BIG hug from me! :hugs:

Latest