Original post by LewisW180598
Good luck everyone! I'm unbelievably nervous! 40 minutes to go :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you expecting?
6 A*s
4 As
1 B

Super pleased :smile:
9A*'s and 1 A (English language) but I'm getting that remarked because it's only 1 mark off an A* :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by She-Ra
[

It depends on your school - it seems like most students are going in between 9 and 11 :h:

Good Luck!

what about online...?? am in another country
Original post by Gabriel Aluong
what about online...?? am in another country

Are you on holiday? They could email you or you could call them and ask one of the teachers to let you know your grades over the phone.
Original post by Mattvr
Is further maths not an option?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most universities apparently see maths and further maths as one a level so I didnt think they would be much point in me taking it
11A*s inc. A^ in Further Maths! :smile:
Well done to everyone!
How do I work out my raw mark for maths? Says I got 52 points and I have an A - just want to see if im near an A*
Hmm, my mark equivalent does not correspond to the grade boundaries. For example, Aqa product design I got 134 marks in the first unit, however the grade boundary only goes up to raw marks of 120? Am i missing something here? This is also true for all my other Aqa exams. Any help?
I had an A overall in my WJEC GCSE Geography and I would just like to work out why. I had an A* in the first module (69 marks- UMS I think but I'm not sure), an A* in the coursework, (46 marks) and an A in the second exam (56 marks) I think this last exam is what's brought my grade down, but does anyone know the grade boundaries for the WJEC Geography (A) Exam 4232?? I don't understand the thing on their website! Thank you!
Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing for my Spanish and English literature grades. Are we missing something?
HI
I got a c in maths but the sixth form curriculum said I need a B The problem I have is that it says maths stats compliments biology which I am doing so I am now panicking that they will not allow me to do maths - any advice?
Original post by miradordelmar
HI
I got a c in maths but the sixth form curriculum said I need a B The problem I have is that it says maths stats compliments biology which I am doing so I am now panicking that they will not allow me to do maths - any advice?

Talk to them! Call them up now and see what they say. :yep:
Original post by Motorbiker
Talk to them! Call them up now and see what they say. :yep:

thanks I have an appointment now on tuesday as I need to sort another subject out that they recommended I shouldnt do at A level but I got a B !!
Original post by Sarah Bethany
Maybe the local newspaper wants to interview you or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, the local paper took photos and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it a problem if I don't have the paper which has one of my grades on it from an exam I did last year? Can I just tell my college the exam and grade I got, or will it be a problem?

My college aren't replying to emails or phone calls either!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know how we can find out our maths raw mark?
Original post by Excuse Me!

Ask your teacher if you're able to :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Excuse Me!

Ooh i wanna know this too, edexcel rigght

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ella_chloe
Ooh i wanna know this too, edexcel rigght

Posted from TSR Mobile

As above, I think you have to ask your teacher :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest